Varg Vikernes is a free man

Fenrisúlfr;8304473 said:
Yet they are not. :heh: Your idiocy greatly diminishes your credibility.

I don't know what's more sad then. That racism is tolerated here, or that I am an idiot for being against racism. I can only assume that people simply don't want to dignify you with a response in the first place and I think I will do the same from now on.

I wasn't talking about you. You're not the center of the universe.

Never said I was. Your post was largely a response to one of mine so I assumed you were talking about me.

Do you think they had any fucking impact on religion? Because they didn't/

In a sense I think they did. But then again I really don't care who had what impact.

Yet you support church burning, which is the attempt to violently oppress someone's opinion.

It's not that I support church burning. It's that I'm not exactly sad that it happened and that if anything, I'm glad that at least it's a blow against religion.

As a building that has stood for some thousand years, it gains some value from its age, and it certainly has aesthetic value. Anyhow, if you wanted to bulldoze the thing to make way for a hospital that'd be one thing, but to say "it was okay to blow it up in an act of terrorism (and it was terrorism) because I don't approve of what it was used for" is entirely different.

I said that I don't care what happens to a church whether numbskulls blow it up or whether it's bulldozed for a hospital (actually THIS is something I would support). You should learn to read, once again.

And the Vikings killed and raped stuff. So why don't I shoot AA down on stage in order to pay them back for fucking with some of my Irish ancestors?

Well for one thing, because I never once advocated murder. And for another, I don't give a shit about the vikings. They don't exist anymore. Christians still do, and still have a hold on society that I think is disgusting.

You know, there are a lot but it's not as bad as it looks. For one thing, they're generally poor and uneducated and don't vote as much as they should and are fat, so we liberal atheist northeast elite have disproportionate influence over the rest of the country. Secondly, "illiterate" is just dumb because the American literacy rate is about 99%.

I don't know about this one. They have a huge influence on policy, and the fact they have ANY influence on policy whatsoever goes against the constitution, let alone the massive influence there is already.

OMFG reallies? People with influence telling people how to vote?

It's one thing if Dave Mustaine said get out and vote bros! Which he's done and whatever, cool. It's another when churches tell their congregations who didn't vote in the past to vote just so they can Christianize America.

How about this: extremes are usually fucking stupid bullshit spat out by idiots who didn't think it through but will defend it to the death in order to avoid admitting their error?

How about this? No. Extremes are sometimes justified and your sentimentalism is getting in the way of that. The idea that "all extremes are wrong" is an extreme in it of itself, so you by default have to accept that some extremes are justified. Anyways, If this is a potshot against me, and if you think my views are extreme (which they are not), then just lol.

Except I actually believe in religious tolerance and I have said several times that people have the right to believe what they want even though I may vehemently disagree with them. Plus, it's the forcing of religion on other people has absolutely gotten out of hand. Seems like you guys are seriously missing that.

And likening race to religion in the first place is just... hysterical. One of the reasons I despise religion in the first place is for its bigoted tendencies.

Anyways I'm done here if the tide of this thread is going to continue in this direction. This thread was completely derailed and that's kind of sad. The whole reason why I started this thread was I had hoped some people shared the same feelings as me with regards to Burzum's music without having to get into the entire debate about his ridiculous ideologies and the church burnings and such. It's ironic that the people (me included I guess... should not have acknowledged the other comments) who championed that fans should listen to music without getting involved with the ideologies of the musician are the ones that contributed to the derailing of this thread in the first place by doing just that... getting involved in the ideologies.

I don't know what's more sad then. That racism is tolerated here, or that I am an idiot for being against racism. I can only assume that people simply don't want to dignify you with a response in the first place and I think I will do the same from now on.

Where did I say that your idiocy comes from disagreeing with me? Your fallacy is that of false cause.

By the way, I searched your previous posts; they confirm you are an idiot. Kiss my ass so I can fart in your face.

Varg's music is unlistenable. Also, going to a Norwegian prison is not very metal. No death sentence and no rape? It's a like a retirement home? Only 20 some years for MURDER? Pathetic.

I think the government's goal is not to be metal but to run a safe country. And considering that Norway has an extremely low murder rate they must be doing something right.

Political thoughts aside, I seem to remember Varg saying that he was not planning on making any more metal, but who knows at this point. I love every thing that he's been musically involved with, but that's about where I'm going to stop talking to avoid getting flamed.

He said that he wants to make more music so that's what counts to me haha. He also obviously signed a deal with Candlelight to release an official compilation so I think (and hope) there's stuff in the works. But I even liked his ambient records... Wouldn't mind another one.

Fenrisúlfr;8304605 said:
By the way, I searched your previous posts; they confirm you are an idiot.

lol at making a personal judgment based on the interwebs. You're a real winner dude. Shit is serious business.

Man this is going nowhere, and the contradictions are getting worse and worse
(this isnt aimed at anyone in particular so no need to get defensive and attack MY views :p)

Fenrisúlfr;8304719 said:
Here is a picture of one of my stunts *link*.

Seriously though, your logic is horrendous. Does acting like a dragonfly make one a dragonfly? lol

From now on I'm ignoring you.

Does anyone know the difference between Odin and Oden, and where can I buy a necklace like Johan's? Oh, and is that darth Vader on Johan's left arm?

See I am actually gunna be good for once...I found a Burzum CD at the record store today(looking for Bury Your Dead's new CD) So I figured wtf and picked it up. Singing wasnt really my thing but I could dig the musical part of it.

*course after 2 shots of Jager,2 Shots of Goldshlager,and 3 beers,my dog farting sounds musical as well,guess I will listen to it in the morning to make sure*

Does anybody know where I can get a pair of leather bracers like Johan?

Shit wrong thread!

He makes them himself...blah blah another thread about it...and stuffs.
I do however believe that become I am so awesome and so goddess like (haha) there should be threads dedicated to....
"Johan Hegg awesome hero, makes bracers for Vilewoman" :heh:

Does anyone know the difference between Odin and Oden, and where can I buy a necklace like Johan's? Oh, and is that darth Vader on Johan's left arm?

And I and an E
On the interwebs for €3.50
No looks like the Grim Reaper (Johan wants more cowbell) :loco::heh:

To Aeonic:
I so agree with you on the religion matter ;o)
When i read your postings i felt sick to my stomach. When i see these christian folks on the street trying to convert me, i have to take at least 100 deep breaths or someone has to hold be..... i could kill them :heh:
But i still ''believe'' lol, that it is better to give another destination to churches than to burn them down. For instance we have a music ''temple'' called Paradiso in Amsterdam, that used to be a church. Artists looooove to play there.
I agree that religion is much more a part of the daily life in the US than in for instance the Netherlands. But be patient my friends... times they are a-changin' (courtesy his Bobness).

But i still ''believe'' lol, that it is better to give another destination to churches than to burn them down. For instance we have a music ''temple'' called Paradiso in Amsterdam, that used to be a church. Artists looooove to play there.

yeah soem of those churches have great acoustics.....although some are horrible from taht POV as well lol

He makes them himself...blah blah another thread about it...and stuffs.
I do however believe that become I am so awesome and so goddess like (haha) there should be threads dedicated to....
"Johan Hegg awesome hero, makes bracers for Vilewoman" :heh:

And I and an E
On the interwebs for €3.50
No looks like the Grim Reaper (Johan wants more cowbell) :loco::heh:

Know-it-all!:devil: