Varg Vikernes "Too dangerous for parole"

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though it really shouldn't be that way since the justice system should be focused on fixing those individuals instead of punishing them

That would cost even more and be even more ridiculously hard to keep up with than the current economically-overbearing jail situation imo.

That would cost even more and be even more ridiculously hard to keep up with than the current economically-overbearing jail situation imo.

yes but I think the short term downsides would far far far be outweighed by the long term benefits.

It looks like something you'd say, so everyone just figured it was you. :lol:

Yeah I take things seriously around here! :p

Internet is serious! Forums are serious!

People use Fake names, Fake lives, Fakes attitudes .... It's quite similar to the metal world actually :rolleyes:

Then why don't you record yourself blowing your own head off with a shotgun? It would just be the most extreme grindcore song ever, and you'd be remembered for sacrificing your life for music. I think it's because you're fucking full of shit.

Now that you mention it .A friend of mine had a discusion with me once about Dead from Mayhem and if he was murdered. What most people don't seem to think about is the picture of him with his head blown off. Supposedly he cut his wrists then blew his head off...then his buddies found him and made a necklace out of his skull. We all know the "story". Only one huge flaw with this that we noticed. In the picture on the album cover you can see he is gone for. But the knife in the picture is on top of the shotgun. Last time i checked it was reeeeeealy REEEEEALY hard to shot your self in the face and then slit your wrists. (last time i check though...i could be wrong.:rolleyes: check it out for yourselves.
http://katatonia.musica.mustdie.ru/dead.jpg

The guy who killed Dimebag wasn't a fellow musician. He also wasn't provoked in any way, which isn't what most likely happened in this instance.

Why don't you want him to get out of jail? You afraid that he will kill another mayhem member?

p.s: read p.p.s

p.p.s: write p twice when you add one more.

shure he wasn't a musician. The difference was, varg's case was premeditated murder. The other guy was just nuts.:loco:

I don't care about Varg either way. I just think that if you do the crime you should do the time. For example George Bush should be tried as a war criminal in my opinion....but hey, thas only my opinion.

I think we will just have to wait and see. Besides there are about a hundred other metal bands i would like to hear come out with something new,

p.p.s: write p twice when you add one more.

oops .

He's a murderer, vandalist, and linked with several hate promoting groups... regardless of his musical background, he's right where he belongs.

I find it funny that the people who are arguing fr his release were also arguing for a guy who fucked a cat to be put to death.

Just because you make good music, doesn't mean you are above the law.

Now that you mention it .A friend of mine had a discusion with me once about Dead from Mayhem and if he was murdered. What most people don't seem to think about is the picture of him with his head blown off. Supposedly he cut his wrists then blew his head off...then his buddies found him and made a necklace out of his skull. We all know the "story". Only one huge flaw with this that we noticed. In the picture on the album cover you can see he is gone for. But the knife in the picture is on top of the shotgun. Last time i checked it was reeeeeealy REEEEEALY hard to shot your self in the face and then slit your wrists. (last time i check though...i could be wrong.:rolleyes: check it out for yourselves.
http://katatonia.musica.mustdie.ru/dead.jpg
lol thanks Detective. Did it ever occur to you that he could've put the knife down after slitting his wrists, or that someone else moved it?

So he can escape from the "dungeons of darkness" and once again enjoy "beholding the daughters of the firmament." But too many people think he's just "the crying orc" trying to spread his "lost wisdom" and resume his "war" against Christianity by casting a "spell of destruction" in the name of "dominus sathanas."

LOL.

Illuminating a lame joke by extending it to it's furthest extreme. Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.