Varg Vikernes "Too dangerous for parole"

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of ya'll are pussies

hick-23787.jpg

Free Varg!

In case you didn't know, Varg is a dirty, stuck-up, sadistic, shit-eating, cocksucking, buttfucking, penis-smelling, crotch-grabbing, ball-licking, semen-drinking, dog-raping, Nazi-loving, child-touching, cow-humping, perverted, spineless, heartless, mindless, dickless, testicle-choking, urine-gargling, jerk-offing, horse face, sheep-fondling, toilet-kissing, self-centered, feces-puking, dildo-shoving, snot-spitting, crap-gathering, big nose, monkey-slapping, bastard-screwing, bee-shitting, fart-knocking, sack-busting, splooge-tasting, bear-blowing, head-swallowing, bitch-snatching, handjobbing, donkey-caressing, mucus-spewing, anal-plunging, ho-grabbing, uncircumsized, sewer sipping, whore mongering, piss-swimming, midget-munching, douche bag, ho-biting, carniverous mail order prostitute...MURDERER!

In case you didn't know, Varg is a dirty, stuck-up, sadistic, shit-eating, cocksucking, buttfucking, penis-smelling, crotch-grabbing, ball-licking, semen-drinking, dog-raping, Nazi-loving, child-touching, cow-humping, perverted, spineless, heartless, mindless, dickless, testicle-choking, urine-gargling, jerk-offing, horse face, sheep-fondling, toilet-kissing, self-centered, feces-puking, dildo-shoving, snot-spitting, crap-gathering, big nose, monkey-slapping, bastard-screwing, bee-shitting, fart-knocking, sack-busting, splooge-tasting, bear-blowing, head-swallowing, bitch-snatching, handjobbing, donkey-caressing, mucus-spewing, anal-plunging, ho-grabbing, uncircumsized, sewer sipping, whore mongering, piss-swimming, midget-munching, douche bag, ho-biting, carniverous mail order prostitute...MURDERER!

Well he's served some time for murder already, and the only other thing in that massive ball of stupid that should keep him in jail is a few cases of animal molestation. That's not a major crime so we should keep him in there maybe for another few weeks then? :)

Has anyone mentioned the fact that he tried to escape in 2003. Thats the reason I think they won't let him on parole.

On a second thought, how can you be both dickless and jerk-offing?

Using all those insults won't do anything aside from causing people to ignore whatever value your post could hope to have. :lol:

Anyway, it's not like he chose to just randomly murder some totally innocent person for absolutely no reason. Stop taking it so personally. It's not like Euronymous was your boyfriend. Or maybe he was...

Using all those insults won't do anything aside from causing people to ignore whatever value your post could hope to have. :lol:

Anyway, it's not like he chose to just randomly murder some totally innocent person for absolutely no reason. Stop taking it so personally. It's not like Euronymous was your boyfriend. Or maybe he was...

Who said I take things personally?, that's a quote from some guy I hoped someone would know, I was laughing in tears reading that post and the replies :lol:

Who knows if he was telling the truth when Varg claimed he stabbed Euronymous in self defense and that most of the wounds came from him landing on a lamp.
Self defense is definitely bullshit, and landing on a lamp? Bullfuckingshit.

you would sentence people to death for 2nd degree murder?
First degree.

P.S. Music means way, way more to me than innocent lives ever could. And music doesn't mean that much to me!
Then why don't you record yourself blowing your own head off with a shotgun? It would just be the most extreme grindcore song ever, and you'd be remembered for sacrificing your life for music. I think it's because you're fucking full of shit.

Internet tough guy my ass, bitch. I'm just stating how I feel. I'm no badass, I own stuffed animals! (And I'm a guy AND I'm 20 years old, and they aren't momentos from girlfriends). And there's nothing slightly irrational about it. I don't think death is a bad thing, it's a neutral outcome at worst. Life has both happiness and pain, and once you die, there's no pain anymore. Even if you don't want to die yet and you've got "a lot left to accomplish," once you're dead none of that will matter to you, because you'll be dead. Free from the burdens of life forever. So even though not everyone should necessarily want to die, death is never a bad thing for the dead. It's only bad for the living and if we changed our perspective of it then that would be reduced greatly.
You're an idiot. Go kill yourself. Seriously.

Just the idea of a Pantera forum calls up thoughts of the internet tough guys you'd find there.
:lol:
I see every post ending with
AND IF THIS POST BOTHERS YOU YOU KNOW JUST KISS MY FUCKING ASSHOLE!
RIP DIMEBAG BEST FUCKING GIUATR EVER MOTHERFUCKER!!! RIIIIP!

Well he's served some time for murder already, and the only other thing in that massive ball of stupid that should keep him in jail is a few cases of animal molestation. That's not a major crime so we should keep him in there maybe for another few weeks then? :)
"Some time for murder?" Around here, you serve life for murder...

even though it really shouldn't be that way since the justice system should be focused on fixing those individuals instead of punishing them

Who said I take things personally?, that's a quote from some guy I hoped someone would know, I was laughing in tears reading that post and the replies :lol:

It looks like something you'd say, so everyone just figured it was you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.