Varg Vikernes "Too dangerous for parole"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not dangerous at all. He's an intellectual thinker who challenges the ideals of modern society, and basically that qualifies as "delinquent" in the court's books. This is fucking bullshit. Free him.

An intellectual thinker who committed murder and burned churches for the fun of it. Sure, he might have changed over the years, but how are they going to know this for sure? By taking the risk of letting him out again? What if he hasn't changed? What if he murders again? Or maybe something worse. Innocent lives mean more than music to me.

I forgot that Varg went around killing innocent, non-threatening people for absolutely no reason in the 1990's and that he was the most dangerous musician ever.

So he can escape from the "dungeons of darkness" and once again enjoy "beholding the daughters of the firmament." But too many people think he's just "the crying orc" trying to spread his "lost wisdom" and resume his "war" against Christianity by casting a "spell of destruction" in the name of "dominus sathanas."

:headbang: :kickass: Usually when people try to do that kind of thing it sucks but that was awesome and hilarious.

Anyway, as for Varg, I'd be more than willing to release him into my neighborhood. 'Course it would probably bring a lot of blood drinkers camping out around the place but that'd be great.

P.S. Music means way, way more to me than innocent lives ever could. And music doesn't mean that much to me!

Internet tough guy my ass, bitch. I'm just stating how I feel. I'm no badass, I own stuffed animals! (And I'm a guy AND I'm 20 years old, and they aren't momentos from girlfriends). And there's nothing slightly irrational about it. I don't think death is a bad thing, it's a neutral outcome at worst. Life has both happiness and pain, and once you die, there's no pain anymore. Even if you don't want to die yet and you've got "a lot left to accomplish," once you're dead none of that will matter to you, because you'll be dead. Free from the burdens of life forever. So even though not everyone should necessarily want to die, death is never a bad thing for the dead. It's only bad for the living and if we changed our perspective of it then that would be reduced greatly.

edit: here's a pic of my fave stuffed animal. Had him since I was like 5.

sharkypx5.jpg

why haven't i been reading this thread, it's pure gold

let's face it varg murdered one cunt who had it coming, and if he murders again it'll no doubt be another worthless mongolian, AND we might get to hear some more music at some point. it's a win win win win situation.

I don't see the problem. He's allowed instruments in there and already recorded 2 albums. He could have written something and sent it somewhere else to be recorded. If he wanted to record again he would have done it already. Getting out isn't going to give us shit musicwise.

He was only allowed a cheap keyboard, and he hasn't had access to that for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.