Varg Vikernes "Too dangerous for parole"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you feel compelled to take a picture of a stuffed animal you own to try and prove to people on the internet your not a tough guy because you care what people think you must be pretty fucking gay.

..it's really not that what the fuck were you thinking.

FUCKIN' PUSSY!

I don't see the problem. He's allowed instruments in there and already recorded 2 albums. He could have written something and sent it somewhere else to be recorded. If he wanted to record again he would have done it already. Getting out isn't going to give us shit musicwise.

didn't he admit he only did those ambient albums because he didn't have the instruments to do metal, and then also say he'll do more metal when he gets out? because if so that's sort of the exact opposite of what you're saying

To quote a recent article you wrote, "In a sense it was the Golden Age of Burzum - that had its natural end when I was imprisoned in August 1993". Why did the spirit of Burzum change so much when you were imprisoned?

You probably misunderstand what I wrote in that article. The spirit of Burzum never changed, but my ability to make music changed dramatically when I was imprisoned. It is more or less impossible to record music in prison, and the only music I could record was electronic music, when I was allowed to have a synthesizer for a few months in 1994 or 1995 and in 1998. After a few months with a synthesizer in the cell in 1998, I had to choose between my synthesizer and my laptop computer, because the prison authorities didn't let me have both at the same time (for "security reasons"), and I chose to have the computer in the cell, believing I could make music anyhow, by using some music program. But the prison authority had other ideas, claiming I didn't have an "extraordinary need" to have a music program enabling me to make music on the computer. So without a music program I couldn't make any more music from then on. That is actually the main reason I haven't released any records since 1999; to install a music program I need a CD-ROM, and all CDs are banned in this prison (for "security reasons").

Anyhow, since I have a guitar, at least I can make music now, but I have to wait until I get out before I can record anything.

The "Dauði Baldrs" ("The Death Of Baldr") album: the metal versions of a few of the tracks on this album are really cool, so I think I will include at least one of them on the coming album. (The track called "Jesu Død", on the "Filosofem" album, is also a metal version of one of these tracks, by the way.) I am not overly fond of this album, but it is okay. I like at least two of the tracks a lot (the two first, as far as I remember). I once heard a cover version of one of the "Dauði Baldrs" tracks, on some German compilation album, I think, and that was very good... much better than the original. :) In short, let's just say I prefer the metal version of the tracks on this album oh, and it was recorded in a prison cell, using a normal tape recorder, so the sound is naturally not the best.

The "Hliðskjálf" ("Hidden Opening Into Asgarðr" or "Secret Ritual-Site") album: there are at least three tracks on this album that I like a lot, but in general this album is much like "Dauði Baldrs": it was the best I could do in a few months; the time I had to complete each of these albums, before the prison authorities either sent me to another prison (in 1995 ["Dauði Baldrs"]) or prevented me from recording anything more (in 1998 ["Hliðskjálf"]).

Man I'd pay a hell of a lot of money to hear some recordings of Varg writing black metal songs SOLO-ACOUSTIC in his effing jail cell! That would be AMAZING!

I think if you feel compelled to take a picture of a stuffed animal you own to try and prove to people on the internet your not a tough guy because you care what people think you must be pretty fucking gay.

..it's really not that what the fuck were you thinking.

FUCKIN' PUSSY!

I didn't take the pic for you guys on the board. That pic is over 3 years old.

"it's really not that what the fuck were you thinking." I'd love to respond but I can't make any sense of that statement. :lol:

Originally Posted by Jimmy... Dead.
Regardless of how talented he is...

Fact is, HE MURDERED SOMEONE! Fuck 'em.

It's amazing how far people can go to defend someone they like. I know women who defend their child molesting husbands, so I can comprehend using someone's talent to minimize their actions.

There's something very wicked in Varg's eyes though. My gut says not to trust him. No offense to Burzum fans.

It's amazing how far people can go to defend someone they like. I know women who defend their child molesting husbands, so I can comprehend using someone's talent to minimize their actions.

There's something very wicked in Varg's eyes though. My gut says not to trust him. No offense to Burzum fans.

yeah man it's like, what if he murdered someone you knew? wouldn't love him so much then would you! how about a bit of fucking moral responsibility

I didn't take the pic for you guys on the board. That pic is over 3 years old.

You're a liar and were upset.

...and
untitled-21.jpg

Look at the great band Varg destroyed, that bastard!:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.