Varg Vikernes "Too dangerous for parole"

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure, i'll give you that. but i could murder someone too. i dont think we're that much different than varg. given the proper circumstances, we could all kill, and probably would.
~gR~
Pretty much everyone could. But not everyone does it.
There's a difference.

He said so himself.

M'kay, I read that article now. He still says he'd like to do something different than that though so to me personally it's a toss up. He's not exactly a piece of shit artist so if he tries to do something different I think he'll succeed.

sure, i'll give you that. but i could murder someone too. i dont think we're that much different than varg. given the proper circumstances, we could all kill, and probably would.
~gR~

Varg is a textbook sociopath. Are you a sociopath? If not, then you're much different, and you can't draw such an even comparison.

M'kay, I read that article now. He still says he'd like to do something different than that though so to me personally it's a toss up. He's not exactly a piece of shit artist so if he tries to do something different I think he'll succeed.

He said that the newer material sounds most like Filosofem and that a lot of material on the ambient albums are actually Metal songs transcribed to ambient recordings, and that a basis of comparison for some of these ambient songs would be Jesu Dod.

"The "Filosofem" ("Philosofem") album: this album contains the first real Burzum track, titled "Dunkelheit" on the album (but the real title of the track is "Burzum". "Dunkelheit" is just the German translation of "Burzum"), that I originally wanted to include on the "Hvis Lyset Tar Oss" album (but the recording was very poor, so I didn't use it). I changed the name to Burzum from Uruk-Hai when I made this song (I think in August 1991). The album is a bit weird, and far from perfect, but it is okay. Unfortunately (?), this is the album that sounds the most like the new Burzum music.

The "Dauði Baldrs" ("The Death Of Baldr") album: the metal versions of a few of the tracks on this album are really cool, so I think I will include at least one of them on the coming album. (The track called "Jesu Død", on the "Filosofem" album, is also a metal version of one of these tracks, by the way.) I am not overly fond of this album, but it is okay. I like at least two of the tracks a lot (the two first, as far as I remember). I once heard a cover version of one of the "Dauði Baldrs" tracks, on some German compilation album, I think, and that was very good... much better than the original.
smile.gif
In short, let's just say I prefer the metal version of the tracks on this album oh, and it was recorded in a prison cell, using a normal tape recorder, so the sound is naturally not the best. "

The Norwegian Government are so Anti-Varg Vikernes I wouldn't be surprised if they kept him in prison for the rest of his life. They already broke Norwegian law keeping him in this long, who's to say they won't do it again.

He stabbed someone 23 times. In the states that would get him life, and frankly I think he deserves life. I'm glad that at least his parole was denied, considering that he also tried to escape.

To people who say he's harmless, that's an unbelievably stupid thing to say.

He didn't escape a few years ago...he just didn't return to prison while on day leave in time...ran off with some weapons and rassled with some police. nothing huge. *cough*

I'm curious to know what cd he bought.

He stabbed someone 23 times. In the states that would get him life, and frankly I think he deserves life. I'm glad that at least his parole was denied, considering that he also tried to escape.

I think if that's true that is enough indication he's a treat to society/others and should rot in prison. Varg received 18 years for murder and arson and is very lucky he lives where he does.

The Norwegian Government are so Anti-Varg Vikernes I wouldn't be surprised if they kept him in prison for the rest of his life. They already broke Norwegian law keeping him in this long, who's to say they won't do it again.

what are you talking about? Norwegian law is either 21 or like 23 years is max prison sentence and I think the article said its been 15.

I guess what Varg really needs is a "key to the gate"

So he can escape from the "dungeons of darkness" and once again enjoy "beholding the daughters of the firmament." But too many people think he's just "the crying orc" trying to spread his "lost wisdom" and resume his "war" against Christianity by casting a "spell of destruction" in the name of "dominus sathanas."

Absolutely Agreed!! I am pro death penalty if i had my own country the guy would be dead for his deed already by now.:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.