Vaughan is the WARGOD

Gazza

May 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
you god damn right he is. watch out for him. he has brutal fighting skills learnt from the depths of HELL (except when he tried to attack me at nay's and fell on the ground lol)

BRING ON GERMANY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

ps get a phone that bloody works :lol:

you god damn right he is. watch out for him. he has brutal fighting skills learnt from the depths of HELL (except when he tried to attack me at nay's and fell on the ground lol)

:lol: Well done V-man! Well done indeed :D

Im Vaughan god dammit!

The computer is fixed, my phones still fucked though haha.

I dont remember trying to attack you at nays man and face planting......then again, it'd make more sense if i dont remember something like that haha.

Cheers Gazz you Master of Brutality & Cunts!!

bwaaaaahahahahahahaa.... ah that party at nay's was a fucking awesome night.. and it's true Vaughan, get a god damned working phone already! lol..

bwaaaaahahahahahahaa.... ah that party at nay's was a fucking awesome night.. and it's true Vaughan, get a god damned working phone already! lol..

I need to come party with you fuckers! I wanna watch V-man face plant! MXC (Takeshi's Castle) style :p
Then steal his :Smokin: and run off giggling like a mad woman!

leave Vaughan alone :( i luv's him!

Yeh! Thanks my favourite Hot Metal Chick =P

Im sorry ive been slack again, like always, i just aint goin out really no more, next weekend my folks go away and i get the house to myself, you & Nay & maybe even Gazz (if he promises not to desecrate my mum's pillow with his dong) can come rock out at mine.

& one day...I'll get my car key.

Come to Testament!

Yeh! Thanks my favourite Hot Metal Chick =P

Im sorry ive been slack again, like always, i just aint goin out really no more, next weekend my folks go away and i get the house to myself, you & Nay & maybe even Gazz (if he promises not to desecrate my mum's pillow with his dong) can come rock out at mine.

& one day...I'll get my car key.

Come to Testament!

WTF!! Didn't even invite me! Mean! Rude! Bastard! :cry:

Fuck I live in the wrong country!