Vaughan is the WARGOD

Yeh! Thanks my favourite Hot Metal Chick =P

Im sorry ive been slack again, like always, i just aint goin out really no more, next weekend my folks go away and i get the house to myself, you & Nay & maybe even Gazz (if he promises not to desecrate my mum's pillow with his dong) can come rock out at mine.

& one day...I'll get my car key.

Come to Testament!

haha yes i still have your car key in my bag waiting for the day you come to retrieve it.. we definately should all hang out again one day, those were good times.. getting drunk, eating maccas, headbanging to moonsorrow and destroyer 666 lol.. maybe in the next few weeks i reckon we should organise a house party..

when is testament? id like to, but i know no information!

Yeh! Thanks my favourite Hot Metal Chick =P

Im sorry ive been slack again, like always, i just aint goin out really no more, next weekend my folks go away and i get the house to myself, you & Nay & maybe even Gazz (if he promises not to desecrate my mum's pillow with his dong) can come rock out at mine.

& one day...I'll get my car key.

Come to Testament!

hahaha your mothers pillow will feel the wrath of one thousand little brutal sperm :lol:

just goes to show you're a chicken shit...you'd flip if those comments got to her...trust me mate they will. might as well kiss your trip to the US goodbye at the end of the year and come party with us in Germany lol

:p

Heh, yeah, that's why I told you to go for it.

Besides, 4 nights out with too many sweaty guys or a month in my girls arms? I know my choice.

Bro's before Ho's cunt!

FUck that, i really dont think i'd even pass up this concert for any chick, i'd have to even seriously think about it if i got offered to go to Kate Beckinsale's for a month.

But if i passed up on that, i'd want all my merch free & airfares paid for etc...hahaha

Bro's before Ho's cunt!

FUck that, i really dont think i'd even pass up this concert for any chick, i'd have to even seriously think about it if i got offered to go to Kate Beckinsale's for a month.

But if i passed up on that, i'd want all my merch free & airfares paid for etc...hahaha

:lol::lol::lol:

When are you men going to learn doing both is possible....
Take a hot chick to the concert, duh. There is a thing called Multi-Tasking :heh: