VEHEMENCE ENDORSES KRANK AMPS!

from what i hear they couldnt handle all the stress and pressure of being in a full time touring band, those guys do a hell of alot of touring for an unsigned band.

Heres our pics that Krank took of us, just some snap shots.​

vehemence-BjornSm.jpg

vehemence-JohnSM.jpg

Vehemence (Bjorn)

Vehemence (John)

Anyone seen Ozzfest in our forum yet?

Awesome to see you got your new amps! Congrats!

What are you guys doing for setup, since the Krank doesn't come with a footswitch and doesn't have any onboard effects?

We actually have a Line 6 Pod XT Live... I think that thing is a great investment, especially if you're looking into rackgear or a tube amp like the Krank... It doubles as a MIDI footswitch, and then loop it in the FX loop... You've got a whole whack of digital effects, a tuner, graphic eq... The works... I think it would work great with the Krank... something I'm thinking about for the future (if I win the lottery or something...:Spin:)

Sure, not as good as the analog gear, but not too many people have that kind of money to spend... I'm glad we bought it early on, cause now it makes upgrading that much easier.

What are you guys gonna do for your footswitch/effects? Analog or digital?

TheEvilJudsus said:
Awesome to see you got your new amps! Congrats!

What are you guys doing for setup, since the Krank doesn't come with a footswitch and doesn't have any onboard effects?

We actually have a Line 6 Pod XT Live... I think that thing is a great investment, especially if you're looking into rackgear or a tube amp like the Krank... It doubles as a MIDI footswitch, and then loop it in the FX loop... You've got a whole whack of digital effects, a tuner, graphic eq... The works... I think it would work great with the Krank... something I'm thinking about for the future (if I win the lottery or something...:Spin:)

Sure, not as good as the analog gear, but not too many people have that kind of money to spend... I'm glad we bought it early on, cause now it makes upgrading that much easier.

What are you guys gonna do for your footswitch/effects? Analog or digital?

Me and John did get Footswitches with our amps, which also includes a lead boost. As far as effects, I haven't exactly figured out what i want to get yet. I also like the Line 6 Pod Xt, but my only concern with that is having it alter my "raw" tone. I want to have effects, with no EQ'ing involved. I usually don't use much effects anyways. The only sounds I really use are my main rhythm tone, a light disortion sound, clean tone, and a lead channel. Thats all I really need.

I am buying a Lexicon MPX G2 this week. James Murphy turned me on to it; he has it in his guitar rig. I wont be using the distortion on it, just the effects like delay, reverb, chorus, and wah. It’s the only rackmount processor in the world that can do what it does, and nothing has been created like it, and it provides all analog effects! It was discontinued by Harmon Cardon, since they bought out Lexicon and removed their guitar divison and went into the movie business from what I heard, but they fully support this product if it needs to be updated. Its basically going to give me that feel of having the Line 6 Flextone II with the floorboard, just using the bad ass distortion from the Krank tube head instead with analog effects that the Krank doesnt come with. A/B control still works, its intergratable, the channel boost and off an on between clean and dist. Details about it are below.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]click on photo for larger view[/font]

title893.jpg

The MPX G2 is the only effects processor that lets you put effects anywhere you want in front of your amp, in its effects loop, or both. Or use it for recording direct, with no amp at all! Analog and digital effects 76 in all, as many as seven at once. Analog distortion and overdrive, and authentic recreations of vintage stomp boxes.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Specs:[/font]​

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Standard Features [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- 2 separate audio paths let you place effects in front of your amp or in the amp's effects loop.
- Stomp box control with MPX R1
- Multiple processor technology for uncompromised reverb at all times
- Dynamic Gain™ — Lexicon's analog distortion technology provides screaming overdrive and distortion
- Use without an amp as a stand-alone preamp with effects
- Over 60 effects including Intelligent Pitch Shift, 20-second. Full-Bandwidth Delays, Chorus,Flanger, Sweep Filter, Detuner, Rotary Speaker, reverb, ambiance, Parametric EQ, Tremolo and recreations of Uni-Vibe, Dyna-Comp, Vox and Cry Baby Wah.
[/font]

Well here is how it is going to look folks when my rigg is all done. Should be wrapping up all the equipment around the time for our next show, hopefully ill have all of it then.

THERACK.jpg

I will post more equipment and details why I bought that particular model soon. I am still messing around with this Lexicon and its fucking awesome. I am just looking to end my purchasing of gear, seems every 2 years I move on to something new and more costly, I am just aiming for the top of the line, so I have no regrets. Real quick what is in here. Top to Bottom.

PL-PLUS Furman Power Conditioner - (led meter, small logo/black light switch) enough voltage to power major equipment.

Korg DT-2000 Guitar Tuner - The Lexicon has a tuner but I would prefer to not press any buttons trying to activate that when I can do some onstage tunings if need be during a song or something. Tunes bass and guitar.

Instrument Wireless/Microphone Wireless by Sennheiser. These are the 866 mhz range ones, You can be up to 300 feet. These will not fail you.

2 Space utility rack for cords, wires, and whatever need be.

Keep in mind I photoshoped this image, ill take a picture of the rigg when I get it all put together. - john

http://www.vehemence.com/images/THERACK.jpg