Krank Amps Newsflash

I'm withholding judgment until I hear Mike Amott's new head. I will be shocked if it measures up to Krank though...

Jody Dankberg does seem like kind of a shady "bro" though having met him a few times. Nice guy, just kind of has the cheesy salesman vibe going on. Trying to steal away Krank's endorsees is weird too... and pretty disloyal. Something pretty nasty must have gone down.
cheers!

Kirt Plays Mesa Boogie. How can Randall make a sig head??? Hell Kirt is now Playing Kranks.

I'll believe it when I hear it from one of the guys on here

Yeah same here, Ive never played a Randall so I dont really have a clue about them. However Im keeping my amp money until I see what this "beast" has to offer. If its hardly any different from a standard V2 that is such a step down from the Krank IMHO.

It's all in the fingers. Amott is going to sound like Amott no matter what he plays on. Same as Clapton or Satriani. They're going to sound like them no matter WHAT they play on. If you have good tone in your fingers, you're going to have good tone on any amp. I think that's much more important than what you play on.

On a seperate note, JCM 800's, JMP's, Hi-Watt, and Mesa rule the metal world (individually or combined).

Well yeah style shows through any amp unless its not actually turned on...anyway, having a bloody nice amp and guitar help! You wont see Amott with a Marshall MG15DFX combo anytime soon!

It's all in the fingers. Amott is going to sound like Amott no matter what he plays on. Same as Clapton or Satriani. They're going to sound like them no matter WHAT they play on. If you have good tone in your fingers, you're going to have good tone on any amp. I think that's much more important than what you play on.

On a seperate note, JCM 800's, JMP's, Hi-Watt, and Mesa rule the metal world (individually or combined).
I say it's 50/50. Great fingers without a good amp might get you a good tone but the amp runs the last mile of the race. BTW you have a great taste in really solid amps. I love a good JMP tone

Interesting. I'm actually using Peavey stuff for the rest of the year for Sabbat stuff. As with anything, I'll try it. The RM100 is the better of the heads that I've heard from Randall.

Interesting. I'm actually using Peavey stuff for the rest of the year for Sabbat stuff. As with anything, I'll try it. The RM100 is the better of the heads that I've heard from Randall.
Well that Randall rep already announced you're considering some sort of endorsement from them. I'm curious if that's true. BTW I'm not judging, do whatever the shit you want as long as it sounds as good as the last 5,000 albums you've done :loco: :lol: