VERY IMPORTANT ... PLEASE READ AND HELP

I really, really want to send some money Ivan's way, but I currently have no money in my paypal account and no real way of getting any in there.
Either I could mail some money to someone who has a way to do so, or send a cheque or some cash to ivan.

help me out here guys?

Maybe Owen can help you out? Try PMing him .. you guys are buddies right?

Way to go guys, simply amazing!

I sunk all my money into making my new cd, but since it features work done by a couple of Sneapsters (Arcay and Dandelium), I thought I would set up a special page on my site for folks to order the cd and I'll give all the profits to Ivan. I also donated one of my songs to the compilation, so hopefully my music can help in some way. The special ordering page is at http://www.johnnylokkeband.com/promises-ivan.html and the cd is 10 bucks plus free shipping, so hopefully I can get some orders and build up a nice chunk for Ivan and his daughter. Feel free to pass the address around and I'll leave it up for a couple of weeks or whenever you guys are wrapping this all up.

Just ordered your CD, Johnny. It had better be good! ;) (you know I'm kidding) Can't wait to hear how the mix turned out.

will send $30... sorry I can't do more right now. Havn't seen this thread. I hope Ivans doughter and her family will be allright. But for some reason there is no "gift" option to check?

will send $30... sorry I can't do more right now. Havn't seen this thread. I hope Ivans doughter and her family will be allright. But for some reason there is no "gift" option to check?

I think Lasse had mentioned that, at least for people from Germany, there was no gift option. Maybe send him a PM to see how he sent it?

I'll put you down for $30 ... just do me a favor and leave a comment here after you pay so I can update your status on the list

Danke!

Just ordered your CD, Johnny. It had better be good! ;) (you know I'm kidding) Can't wait to hear how the mix turned out.

May have to add a bonus track to the next pressing..."Promises and Lies - ELAMIZED Remix"!

Thanks for the order, and spread the word in other places! I would love to drop Ivan a fat check (er...paypal)! I'm going to post it on a few other places I visit and link back to this thread so they can order or just add to the Paypal fund.

But for some reason there is no "gift" option to check?

So hat es bei mir ausgesehen und funktioniert:
paypal.jpg

$3000 :OMG:

thats amazing, exactly 1/4 of the cost so far with more people to pay, i love this forum :) absolutely amazing guys

actually, the running total reflects the total amount pledged and paid ... so really the only way the total gets updated now is if someone new jumps in or someone else makes an additional donation

that aside ... I'm completely floored at the fact we have managed to get this far with it

Major kudos to EVERYONE who has jumped in and contributed so far :kickass:

Guru ... I can send you the song anytime for the comp. It won't even need to be mastered ... it was done already.

Fuck it, I'll send it tomorrow. Older tune but I'm going with that cause it was already mastered ... none of the new shit I'm mixing will be mastered for a while yet