Vicious Rumors /Seven Witches ATL

Yes this is Michael who could this be, Aaron

caught me :D
I just saw this is in Purgatory, which is kinda too bad since there's a rather annoying column right in the middle of the front of the stage. But it'll be a lot easier to fill that room too

Hopefully it will be a bigger crowd than Crashdiet had, but I'm thinking about the same.

Not sure what Crashdiet draws, but if they drew more than 50 then the answer would be no.

Don't get me wrong.
These bands are good, but whenever someone pairs multiple "C" level bands, results vary, and usually in the wrong direction.

In Chicago, this didn't even make the main stage at Reggies, but it was booked in the Music Joint, which is the restaurant side of the venue.

These bands are much better suited for one off festival performances.
The demand at the tour level just isn't there.

When Crashdiet , Crucified Barbara played the masq. in ATL it drew about 30 people. They freakin killed it though truly an amazing show, but if that's all they draw it will be ok because we got to meet ,get autographs and pics with both bands, so that's always a plus to a smaller crowd. Unlike the Skid Row show we just saw ,place was freakin packed.

For the price of the ticket I'm trying to convince as many of my more metal leaning friends to just ride up with me from Athens as I can. If 30 is the goal, I intend to reach it

but if that's all they draw it will be ok because we got to meet ,get autographs and pics with both bands, so that's always a plus to a smaller crowd.

Yes, but it's only a PLUS to the folks in the crowd who got a private performance, essentially.

It's not a plus to the band, as the merchandise sales to 30 probably didn't even cover gas.

It's not a plus to the local promoter who didn't meet the guarantee.

It's not a plus to the club who didn't cover their staff's pay for the evening due to low alcohol sales....

I know your point, but that was coming JUST from the perspective of the fan.

You think though if that band tries to come through again and contacts the promoter of that club the tour would be considered?

Yes, but it's only a PLUS to the folks in the crowd who got a private performance, essentially.

It's not a plus to the band, as the merchandise sales to 30 probably didn't even cover gas.

It's not a plus to the local promoter who didn't meet the guarantee.

It's not a plus to the club who didn't cover their staff's pay for the evening due to low alcohol sales....

I know your point, but that was coming JUST from the perspective of the fan.

You think though if that band tries to come through again and contacts the promoter of that club the tour would be considered?

This.