Video and pc games

charnee

i'm hungry.
Sep 27, 2003
Okay, you can discuss or just post any games that you can't wait to come out or that you really want but don't have the money for :erk: or ask people on some feedback on the games that you're thinking of buying but not sure.

i'm waiting for Crystal Chronicles, well I already pre-ordered it. And if someones played Counter-Strike on Xbox.. is it worse than on PC?

Complete system upgraded and ready for:

Half Life 2
Doom 3

That's about it...

Currently playing:

Return to Castle Wolfenstien
Tron 2.0
Warcraft 3 (when I'm in the mood, which is VERY rare, so actually, not playing it at all at the moment)

My computer's a piece of shit that tends to die if I have more than 5 windows open so I doubt I'll be playing any games on it lol...

But I love RPGs so anything with Role Playing especially with Multiplayer capabilities I like...

I'm currently waiting for:

Champions of Norrath (It comes out this Wed.)
Doom 2
Halo 2
Half-Life 2
Unreal T
Fable
Ninja Gaiden
Harvest Moon: It's A Wonderful Life

Right now I'm mainly playing Call of Duty, SOCOM II, GTA 3, and Mario Kart.

I'm waiting for Soul Reaver Legacy of Kain: Defiance and Manhunt, as well as Doom 3 to hit the PC.

I just beat Gothic 2, a fantastic rpg. Right now I'm playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, and I can't get enough of it. I also got Dues Ex 2 but I'll play that after Star Wars runs its course. :)

Half-Life 2, obviously
Warhammer Online MMORPG, looks great and has my favorite fantasy world in it, grim and dirty.

I'm also waiting for a patch to neverwinter nights, because I can't play Hordes of the Underdark with the game crashing every 15 minutes.

Currently playing:
Silent Storm (this is excellent game, get it now)
Tron 2.0
Unreal 2
...and some sports games every now and then.

I'm very interested in seeing how the Warhammer Online universe is going to turn out. I don't really have the inclination or time to become involved with it, but it'd be interesting to see regardless if they could really make something special out of it.

Only games I can really think of looking forward to are Half Life 2, and as of yesterday, UT2004 (something I never thought i'd say.)

My current list of anticipation:

Halo 2
Half Life 2
Doom 3
Unreal Tournament 2004

Oh... and the game that I'm working on :) (I'm a programmer)

As far as games I'm playing right now:
UT2K3
Halo (PC)
Call of Duty
Crimson Skies
America's Army

As you can see, I haven't been playing much console stuff lately. Probably because so much of my time is spent programming my own game, I'm glued to this damn chair so often. I actually bought an old Super Nintendo a few weeks ago for $20 and dug up some old cartridges I had laying around (most notably two classic SNES RPG's: Illusion of Gaia and Secret of Mana, drool), so that's also been a source of distraction lately.

Edgecrusher said:
I read a 3rd review for this game. The general consensus seems to be this: Don't play this game unless you have 2 or 3 friends to play with.
Yeah, I finally have this game..its great and I play with my brother most of the time though..I only have 2 controllers..

I just bought the final fantasy chronicles and origins and started to play it on ps2.

And..I'm addicted to Animal Crossing on my gamecube..hahh. I love it.

Are you talking about Final Fantasy: Advent Children?

I thought that was just a movie, not a game.

Speaking of remakes, I can't wait to get my hands on Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. I also saw some pics of a Shining Force remake for Game Boy.

This'll be a great year for video games!