Video of how I record/mix/master?

Dimitri posted this video a while ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
So im an idiot, and found the sata ports...now im trying to get it formatted.

the comp keeps crashing after boot for some reason. but it hasnt crashed in 30 mins right now so keep your fingers crossed for meh!

Yeah dude cool that you found the Sata ports haha.. but yeah a couple of weeks a bought a new 1tb HD too and for some reason it didn't want to get recognized... so what I did was I insert Windows 7 Boot cd and I formatted it from there then I exited the W7 installation and bang plugged my previous HD with windows xp and worked like a charm... so try formatting it with the boot cd(Your W7 copy)

Anyways cool video dude and Ill post the tour of my studio soon hopefully since im like constructing right now and just getting ready to drywall my studio/garage :headbang:

that shot of you and your hair. lol. If I saw you on the street, instantly I would know what your about. Maybe that's just me, I look pretty clean cut. haha. I take people by surprise when I show them some of my music. But yah, sick video regardless. Anyone who has the balls to put on up should get props.

that shot of you and your hair. lol. If I saw you on the street, instantly I would know what your about. Maybe that's just me, I look pretty clean cut. haha. I take people by surprise when I show them some of my music. But yah, sick video regardless. Anyone who has the balls to put on up should get props.

Hahahaha, thanks man.. I dunno what it is but EVERYONE seems to "get what I'm about"...it's funny.

I walked into a drum shop, and was like..hey man, what's up? I was wondering if you guys had any of those falam slam pads?

He said nah man we've only got singles..

I said, how did you know I wanted doubles or not two singles?

He said.. because your into metal man.. you only want the best hahahaha... how fuckin crazy is that? He could of been so wrong lol

since i did a terrible job on this thread, and didnt even have a vid ready, i think ima let this thread die and start a new one with a fresh vid, within the next week or so.

I JUST got my comp up and running today. gotta reinstall evvvvverything. but once i do that, first thing ill do is my little invideo recording session video.

So to everyone who is interested, be on the lookout for a new thread in the coming weeks!

thanksss!

I'm about to make a HD video like Dimitri did. Any ideas on how to record my stereo-out audio with Camstudio? I use Mackie Onyx Satellite. Or is there even the option of record the signal which is sent to the speakers with these firewire cards? Maybe I just have to record this video routing the audio through my shitty integraded card, since there's an option to route stereo out through the computer mic.

what is this video about, anyway? some sort of MTV Cribs or something? Just asking no offence.

hahaha
but i think he just made an intro video cause he told everyone he was gunna post How-To videos but he cant do any mixing or on screen recording cause this computer is in distress of hard drive switching

he is apperently gunna post videos in the future on mixing mastering and such :)

ahah the end part is so funny lol
" this is the stairs..." * dark ominous stairs leading to darkness *
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

pretty good video dude