Video of how I record/mix/master?

Its gonna be on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/thezachatackk

its still not fucking done uploading tho!!!

Im going to leave it uploading tonight so in the morning it will deffinitly be up!

The vids really not that great tho (no editing, background song, I was nervous), but I will make better vids in the future, this was my first time ever being in front of a camera haha so be nice!

yea =/ 2hrs 30 mins... reallllly gay.

8 mins long, 720pHD thats prob why. (even though it doesnt look like it)

tomorrow morning tho!! w00t:loco:

the lame video is up..

for some reason youtube didnt recognize the video as HD? anyone know how to setup an HD vid on youtube?

Last edited by a moderator:
You might have to go into bios and switch some things around for the sata drive to work.

Cool video though. thanks for posting.

edit:
Next, boot into your PC's BIOS-setup utility to verify that it recognizes the new drive and positions it correctly in the drive hierarchy. (Check your PC's startup screen to determine which key launches the utility.) Once there, also check that "auto-detect" is selected for the drives, if an option. If the utility lets you select the boot order, give your intended boot drive priority over any other hard drive. This information may be under Boot Options, Boot Order, or Boot Sequence.

Save changes and exit the utility. Your PC will reboot.

well, apparently my HDD like doesnt even support sata..so im looking for IDE to SATA cables or adapters.

thanks for that tho man..and yea i told you the video wouldnt be that great :erk:

not sure, its not on their website, and isnt sold at newegg. idk where the box is. its an EVGA it was bought a year ago.

Cool video man! Really enjoyed seein how someone else is set up. Especially someone my age. I totally hear you about the girlfriend and full time college thing. I don't go to school but I have a full time job and I never get to spend any decent amount of time doing what I love.

Also, see if your mobo might have a sata connector on it. I just upgraded to sata and the difference was pretty noticable in terms of read and write speeds.

Once again, nicely done!

Cool video man! Really enjoyed seein how someone else is set up. Especially someone my age. I totally hear you about the girlfriend and full time college thing. I don't go to school but I have a full time job and I never get to spend any decent amount of time doing what I love.

Im really glad you enjoyed it!:) hopefully my next one will be a little better haha.

I checked and as far as I can tell theres no SATA connectors...maybe its under some cords though.

what is this video about, anyway? some sort of MTV Cribs or something? Just asking no offence.

So im an idiot, and found the sata ports...now im trying to get it formatted.

the comp keeps crashing after boot for some reason. but it hasnt crashed in 30 mins right now so keep your fingers crossed for meh!

after that, I just need to install my W7 cd, and i should be good to go for the mixing/recording videos!

thanks to the few guys that have been sticking around and not letting the thread die:) I want more people to get in on this tho forreal, we can learn from everyone on here. post some short vids if you think they can benefit other people!

I would pay to watch a video-tutorial about recording/mixing/mastering metal from some of guys in this forum. I wish there was something like "mix it like a metal record" thing. I think some of the guys in here could do it succesfully.