Video of how I record/mix/master?

well Im getting everything setup so I can start tomorrow...just to keep yall interested I might just do something very briefly, then go into the detailed stuff later when I get a hang of this video editing and such.

For instance...Just to start off basic, Ill show yall who I am, show you around my studio, show the gear I have etc...

Then Ill start with the in-computer stuff in another vid but it may take a few days to figure out the program, how to sync up audio and all that.

as a reply to the original post:

DOO ITTTTT

but yes, do both cam views... ie when tracking obviously handheld hd cam, but for daw use internal video recorder or something!

this would help SO much though, because there isn't enough dudes like you that are willing to cover this sort of process and take the time to do a good vid on it.

So I've got a 30 minute video made, but my video lags behind my audio. :(

Should I post anyways?

I like this idea, definitely post it once you get the audio and video correct. Also consider a screen recording application for future videos. It may be difficult to set up an audio input for narration while you're working in your DAW at the same time, however I'm sure there's a way.

Well I hope Ganks or someone else puts a vid in here to fuel the thread...Im having computer troubles at the moment and its gonna be a little bit before I get it straightened out..:erk:

:)Thank you hah, I was gonna bump myself but didnt wanna feel like the only one holding it together ha.

I really wish this computer problem didnt happen just now, but hopefully by the end of the week I can have it straightened out and be back to the original plan.

Possibly tomorrow, or Mon, I cant do a quick unedited video of, like I said, just showing around my studio and such, and just give yall a more personal feel of myself and where I work on my craft.:)

Like I said before, I have that video, but the video lags behind the audio.

It's almost unbearable to watch. :(

okokokok

im gonna make a video tonight.

my studios a mess atm...but whatevaa

wheres the best place to upload it? youtube im guessing?

Ok so I got the video done, its really just, "not rehearsed" you could say haha.

Now I just need to know where and how to upload it...I dont want to make yall download it, but I dont want to put it on youtube, because I know people will be rude lol