Video of me playing Kissing the shadows solo...

not bad my friend... there are some off notes (especially the flutter part) and the final unison sweep is a bit off (could be the sound quality) but overall very good man.. it seems like every Newfie guitarist is awesome.. must be something in the water over there... I'm from Nova Scotia

GhostOfPerdition said:
not bad my friend... there are some off notes (especially the flutter part) and the final unison sweep is a bit off (could be the sound quality) but overall very good man.. it seems like every Newfie guitarist is awesome.. must be something in the water over there... I'm from Nova Scotia

haha thanks man! :) I didn't know exactly how to do the flutter thing back then, but I understand it now so I can do it! There are a nice few good guitarists in Newfoundland. My favorite being Trav Burke and Chris Rodgers from Cyprian. Check them out. The solo section in Relapse is fucking awesome! http://www.myspace.com/cyprianonline

Great playing, but you need to get the intonation of your whammy bar stuff right...perhaps you should play everything you used a bend before with that, to get used to the feel...

very good i think kissing the shadows has there best solo and you pretty much nailed it, my friend learned most of it besids that last part im so jealous of his ability he got the ear, i give him a random nightwish song and he can to the vocals on keyboard or i told him to learn perry mason and he learns it in 10-20 minutes its crazy.

BloodyScalpel said:
Great playing, but you need to get the intonation of your whammy bar stuff right...perhaps you should play everything you used a bend before with that, to get used to the feel...

thanks man I will work on my wammy techniques

Enemy242 said:
why does everyone think the rr3s are so great? i played one and it was pretty terrible. what am i missing here?

Its a good guitar for its price. I don't have alot of money to buy an RR5 or RR1, and it has everything I'm looking for. Im planing on putting EMG pickups into too. I have other shit to buy like a better amp and other life expenses.

wicked stuff

ive been playin guitar for shit long (half a year or sumthin i dunno) but i practice like 2 - 3 hours a day i luv playin so much... how much do u practice

i have a mate whose been playin for 3 years but he does half an hour of practice a week or some shit and im already better than him

-=MetalheaD=- said:
wicked stuff

ive been playin guitar for shit long (half a year or sumthin i dunno) but i practice like 2 - 3 hours a day i luv playin so much... how much do u practice

i have a mate whose been playin for 3 years but he does half an hour of practice a week or some shit and im already better than him

thanks man!

in the first 2 years of my playing i practised like 6-8 hours a day. in the past year its only like an hour a day tho. Just whenever I get some spare time. Past 2 weeks ive brought it back up to about 3 hours a day though.

Are You Dead Yet? said:
thanks man!

in the first 2 years of my playing i practised like 6-8 hours a day. in the past year its only like an hour a day tho. Just whenever I get some spare time. Past 2 weeks ive brought it back up to about 3 hours a day though.
funny, mostly like me.
Except now the improvements I see are more related to playing relaxed and with less mistakes. I seem to be gathering experience for my skills...

Elo, nice solo, to bad its low quality =/

What setup do you have? sounds pretty much like the original tbh. :headbang: