Video preview up

Hmm i've only seen ThereIn video (from dt vids i mean), so in comparison to that, this one seems finally worthy of what dt's music expresses :)
Can't wait for the whole thing ;)

truely original and amazing concept. Cheers to DT for making a very original styled video and I cant wait for the whole thing :headbang:

grrr... i don't have at work movies player:( i'll must download at home...

Well, I too had the impression that the video was somehow detached from the music, but it's nonetheless a good pice of work... it reminds me of an old Smashing Pumpkins video, maybe 1977 or something like that (I'm not a fan of theirs)
I'm glad that finally a metal band has a video without them playing! The only question is: if this video will be seen only by DT fans (on the cd or on the net), what is the use of it?

Detached in what way? The only way I can think off is that it does not show the band performing, but that, you say, is a good thing.

As for the Smashing Pumpkins video, you are probably refering to "Tonight, tonight".

This video will hopefully not just be seen by DT fans. It will be promoted through CM to various music channels. So, it just depends on the music channels whether they show it or not, and hopefully they will.

well, it's more of a feeling... but I think it's common to most music videos... simply, the music and the images seem to be two separate entities... don't get me wrong, I really like the video, and the effect may be due just to me not being a great fan of music videos (do you really need images? they are shaped in our heads by the music...)
I repeat, compared to previous DT videos it is a giant leap forward, and it'll be great to have it on the digipack, so... keep up the good work!!!