video!?

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
Does anyone know if Tad Morose have a video clip that I'm not aware of??
The idea came to my mind today while I was looking through some old videos I made off from TV shows in the early and mid 90s.
I have several videos for Morgana Lefay but none for Tad Morose :(
So I wonder if there is one at all?

Hallo Everybody!!!

Tad Morose actually did a video for Lost in time from the Sender...album back in 95 i think:confused:
And there is a home made video for Where dreams collide from the paradigma cd.

All the best!!!!!!

:eek: Wow, I didn't really expect that.....

Alright, now that I know there actually are videos....I want to see them!! :cry:
Hehe......home made video sounds like a lot of fun :D

Originally posted by Modden
Yeah,a lot of fun,maybe.Hi Hi Hi....
Very sick minds:D

Would you please stop teasing me??? :D
I try to imagine how sick you guys actually can be :lol: I'm not sure if I should think about this too much though...... ;)
Anyway, I hope that one day I get the chance to see that stuff. Just take it with you the next time you come over here :)

(I get the feeling that I'm the Queen of Smilies.... :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by Modden
Yes,i´ll try to remember to bring them next time,or why not go to visit us this summer.
Sweden is nice in the summertime:cool:

:eek:
Are you serious? ;) :D
Beware, I'm always (well, almost always) ready for a trip to Sverige :D For incomprehensible reasons no one around me is :(

So....any gigs planned? Silkie and I will show up :headbang: - we'd love to see Murder Market :lol: ;)

Erm well, my department might get moved to CZ, or they drop it. I have to go back to shift work then or loose my job... :cry:

So I'm searching for something interesting :)

Back to that damn video topic for a second. At my dutch friends' place I was looking through the recent edition of Aardschok magazine which also contained a Tad Morose interview. I'm not an expert in reading Dutch but I gathered there might be a DVD next year!?! :eek: That'd be great! :)

yes indeed
i have aardschok too and my dutch is my mother tongue
and yes in the interview is mentioned there will be a dvd

There is also mentioned the dvd was planned to release the dvd this year, but it didn't work cause of finacial problems
But Christer 'Krunt' Andersson sais in the interview he hopes that the dvd will be released in 2004, he sais also they will do their best

This is the translation from the dutch magazine aardschok for those who have a little bit problems with dutch

greetings

Hehe....yeah cool. And if I remember correctly, it was supposed to be released this year to celebrate Tad Morose's 10th anniversary or something (10 years of releasing stuff, I guess.... as the band is around a little longer). I must say, I'm quite good in Dutch, haha :D

Fangface said:
German, English, Swedish... and now Dutch... I think Gauny plans to become a profesionnal translator :p

Je comprends en peu français et espagnol aussi :D Seriously though, German and English are the only languages I can really use. Dutch and Swedish do have a lot of common along with German, so it's simply quite easy to read (compared to other languages at least). Don't ask how I'm progressing with Swedish....I just tried to listen to some story on Swedish radio and damn...I had still been translating or thinking about a word when that damn woman who read there was already three sentences further in the story :erk: I'm not giving up yet though :D

that crazy Tad Morose singer said:
The second CA-video project is about to begin.
Wow, only one sentence and you already lost me, Urban. Second CA-Video project. Wtf is that? :confused: