video!?

WIntersReflection said:
It may take awhile but we probably will get to see it, why else would they make it? :)
I don't want to know how many (metal) videos are out there that are never shown anywhere (if not spread over the net) :/
but we can still hope for that tad morose dvd, right!? ;)

All I wanna say is that Tad Morose is the best band out of Europe. Period. I will be down front for PPV in Atlanta for you guys for sure! Modus Vivnedi is absolutely amazing - album of the year in my opinion... Urban, you have outdone yourself on this one mate! ;)

Urban breed said:
Yes, it's almost done. All we need to do now is get some footage of various bandmembers shot from very specific angles with just the right lighting. Piece of cake really. :loco:

So when it is done, the video will be posted on the website, right? Otherwise, some of us will never get to see it...and that would be tragic!

:Smokin:

It happened once. I was about shitfaced drunk at a Nuclear Assault concert (when I was young and stupid btw) and I had somehow lost my lighter. After the show, another metal-head guy was walking by and I flagged him over. I asked him for a lighter and he stated he didn't smoke. I think I called him an asshole (not that I am a bad guy, just way too wasted) and then I was informed by my friends that were standing there with their mouth open that the guy was the bassist for Nuclear Assault. Whoops. : /
It happened again during the Pantera/Wratchild America show I saw too. It was after WA and during the Pantera set, I nudged this little guy next to me and said "Wratchild America kiscked these guy's asses." He looked at me and said "yeah we did... thanks" and I realized while he was saying that it was Shannon Larkin the drummer for WA I was talking to. I am a walking sitcom I guess.
A similar situation happened at PP IV as well. I am a big fan of Vanden Plas and have talked to various members on their message board. They were looking forward to meeting me as I was them of course at PP IV. I had just finished a cold Shiner Bock (beer) and of course it was time to relieve myself, so I went to the bathroom and while doing my business in the latrine, I heard BLyant !?!? Aaar you Blyant ?!?! So I looked up trying my bes not to pee on the wall and noticed it was Stephan Lill from Vanden Plas standing in the entrance of the bathroom. Of course all eyes were on he and I at this time.
I guess I am a "walking sitcom." If they ever make a sitcom about a metal-head they need to give me a job as the lead role. >:p~

Bryant

Lol coolness! :D Coulda been worse, you could've drank so much you didn't remember it!

Bryant said:
It happened once. I was about shitfaced drunk at a Nuclear Assault concert (when I was young and stupid btw) and I had somehow lost my lighter. After the show, another metal-head guy was walking by and I flagged him over. I asked him for a lighter and he stated he didn't smoke. I think I called him an asshole (not that I am a bad guy, just way too wasted) and then I was informed by my friends that were standing there with their mouth open that the guy was the bassist for Nuclear Assault. Whoops. : /
It happened again during the Pantera/Wratchild America show I saw too. It was after WA and during the Pantera set, I nudged this little guy next to me and said "Wratchild America kiscked these guy's asses." He looked at me and said "yeah we did... thanks" and I realized while he was saying that it was Shannon Larkin the drummer for WA I was talking to. I am a walking sitcom I guess.

Oh dear... oh dear... Too bad you couldn't hold it a few more minutes and met him BEFORE you had to go to the bathroom eh?

Bryant said:
A similar situation happened at PP IV as well. I am a big fan of Vanden Plas and have talked to various members on their message board. They were looking forward to meeting me as I was them of course at PP IV. I had just finished a cold Shiner Bock (beer) and of course it was time to relieve myself, so I went to the bathroom and while doing my business in the latrine, I heard BLyant !?!? Aaar you Blyant ?!?! So I looked up trying my bes not to pee on the wall and noticed it was Stephan Lill from Vanden Plas standing in the entrance of the bathroom. Of course all eyes were on he and I at this time.

Well at least you can't say your life is boring, eh? ;)

Bryant said:
I guess I am a "walking sitcom." If they ever make a sitcom about a metal-head they need to give me a job as the lead role.
Bryant

When the video is finally released, how will it be distributed?

Btw, why don't you make a live video (DVD?) while on tour with Edguy?