video!?

ok, I see. no idea though. computer-animated can mean a lot of things if I'm not mistaken and the animation should match the song and vice versa. from the top of my head I'd also suggest "Cyberdome", simply for the connection with the topic "computer", hehe.

well to say a song from the new album i would like 'life in a lonely grave'
from the older tad morose stuff(if that's possible) everything from the 'a mended rhyme' album and off course the song 'matters of the dark'

But off course i doesn't matter really cause every song is good :worship:

btw: is there already a title for the dvd planned?

greetings :wave:

I'd like to see:
Undead: Where the Sun Never Shines or the Dead and His Son
Matters of the Dark: Ethereal Soul or In the Shadows. :)

I don't have Modus Vivendi yet as it won't be out in the USA for another month. o_O I have good news for us American TM fans though. :Spin: Amazon.com lists it for pre-order now and Media Play's site says it will be there as well... so our long wait is almost over guys! :wave:
I'll review it like I have the other two of course... and most likely headbang a lot too! :D

how do you mean? :confused:
it of course depends on what you put on the DVD and if you take advantage of what you can do with the media. it can be as plain as a regular VHS tape if you want it to be that way.
and I think we won't see band members jumping out of the TV one day, hehe.

it looks so strange to me you see a band playing on your tv :confused:

when the dvd is playing, you see the band playing on the concert, it's so (to translate straight from dutch) unlogic, i can't really explain
but i think it's me who makes such a problem of it :Smug:

btw: what's on such a dvd more than the live registration?

greetings

Urban breed said:
They're always shock full of subliminal messages such as: 'Finish your meal' and silly jokes: 'Finnish? Norway, I'm Swedish?'
didn't know that one :lol:

By the way DVDs rock even more when you can watch them with the full 5.1 equipment... unfortunately I don't have it yet :yell:

hehe....I didn't know that joke too :D

and oh yes......5.1 does make a huge difference. experienced it at a friend's place. I doubt I will have it all too soon myself though.

I just read in the news section of the swedish webzine metal heart that the video for "Anubis" is almost done. I wonder if I will ever get to see it....

"Tad Moroses vokalist Urban Breed förtäljer i ett pressmeddelande att musikvideon till låten "Anubis" är så gott som färdig. Bandet kommer i maj agera förband åt Edguy tillsammans med Nocturnal Rites på deras Sverige-spelningar."