Vintersorg and RESISTANCE

So maybe Nazis are into that wacky art metal stuff. Who cares? It's silly to think that an artist can choose his fans. And it's unfair to judge an artist based on his fanbase.

This whole conversation would be more appropriate in a Graveland forum.

Innipunn said:
Then I wonder. Why is Solefald recommended on the norwegian nazi organization vigrid's homepage? Just them stupid vigrid folk's misunderstanding something?
Solefald don't seem very nazi to me!

It's even more strange that solstafir is also recommended on Vigrid's homepage. And on Solstafir's homepage there is a link to the solefald home page and to Potentiam's home page. On Potentiam's homepage Solefald's and Solstafir's pages are also linked. :confused:

I am no Nazi and the other 2 ensembled in Solefald arent nazis yet(or will be in the next 1000years)

By the way
I didnt found any links to solefald/solstafir/potentiam on www.vigrid.org, an horrible nazipage, but Im not so good in norvegian language so perhaps this was a reason...
that potetiam and solstafir link each other is no strange thing, just obvious because both bands are from iceland and I think each band knows each other
why theres a link to the (still dead) mighty solefald-site Id ont know.
they did a vacation some time ago on iceland so far as I know perhaps they met some guys of the band or something like this.