Vintersorg at trästocksfestivalen

What About the WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival?
Can't you guys play there ? (pleaaaase!!=)
Because I will go there this year, and i'd really hope to see Vintersorg live at least once...

Or can't you guys come to France to play?
Thx
Darknikko

walkyr said:
why don't you just play in my backyard..?

Or mine...? Doh, just recalled that I don't have any.

Seriously, it would be nice to attend Trästock, but it's so far away. Alright, I know I shan't complain since there are a quite a few of you who lives way further away. But still.

Damn, it's a few days too late, because on the last festival day I will fly back home...
And the other thing is that I don't really know where Nordanå lies ;)

I would like Vintersorg on Exit Fest in Novi Sad Serbia but I dont know if any bands can be booked because it's is real soon from july 7th already. Dont even think Vintersorg would consider to play in Serbia.

This is great news! Last year, after discovering that Vintersorg played at Trästock a few weeks too late, me and a few of my firends decided that we would make a roadtrip to Trästock next year (a lot simply because it is called Trästock - Svenska Woodstock) and now there's a really good reason for putting those plans in motion! Yay! :)

Desciple of Decay said:
This is great news! Last year, after discovering that Vintersorg played at Trästock a few weeks too late, me and a few of my firends decided that we would make a roadtrip to Trästock next year (a lot simply because it is called Trästock - Svenska Woodstock) and now there's a really good reason for putting those plans in motion! Yay! :)

That's nothing compared to the festival we have in my old hometown Karlshamn; Äggstock! :D

Are you driving to Skellefteå? From where? And do you have a spare seat in that case? Now I can afford the festival, but train or bus is sooo expensive...

Is it possible for someone to record this show? Either video or audio?
Straight from DAT!

Even if it comes out like the Otyg live recording (which I thought came out really well to be honest).

And a question for Mr V - will you be performing any new material? (which I doubt because you've been flat out with studies, family and Borknagar).

The Hubster said:
Is it possible for someone to record this show? Either video or audio?
Straight from DAT!

Even if it comes out like the Otyg live recording (which I thought came out really well to be honest).

And a question for Mr V - will you be performing any new material? (which I doubt because you've been flat out with studies, family and Borknagar).

We're focusing on the released albums..as we're really right in the middle of recording the new album..well, we've only done some guitar yet...but it'll contain some song that we never have played live before.

mr V

Vintersorg said:
We're focusing on the released albums..as we're really right in the middle of recording the new album..well, we've only done some guitar yet...but it'll contain some song that we never have played live before.

mr V

Can you tell us a bit about the new album.. an ideea of some sort.. a hint of any kind.. plsssssssssssss :yow: