Vintersorg DVD

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Dont know if anyone noticed this, but I found an interesting bit on metal-rules.com, in the releases section, they have the Vintersorg DVD slated for a March release

:headbang:

u ppl know that there is a newsletter being sent by the webmaster of the official vintersorg page when ever there is something happening...
it is a great way to get Vintersorg news..
if u are not signed up for them.. do it NOW! www.vintersorg.com
:D

yep Im looking for to the In Flames DVD as well, 2002 is just gonna fucking kick ass!

Brand new cds from countless bands, new dvds, new tours to promote new albums. :headbang:

The release date that has been posted on various sites are´nt a hundred % certainty, as we are responsable for the audio mix ourselves and now we´re working in the studio with "Visions from the spiral generator" and as it´s quite a complaex piece it´ll take us awhile, but i promise all you that i´ll strive as hard as i can to get a quick release, but still i´m trapped by the 24hour cycle.

DONT RUSH :D! I know you wont but take your time man. Cosmic Genesis was a masterpiece and I know Visions... is going to be at the same level, or more likely, better. Keep up the good work and do what you gotta do man.

Keep metalin! :headbang:

Often, Vintersorg, I've wondered how musicians like you and Dan Swano can be involved in so much at one time...so don't rush, and know that the American fans (there are more here than you probably think!) are eagerly anticipating your next move!

i agree, you gotta be among the most active guys in metal. How do ya do it man? You do it all so well, no quality lacking anywhere. Its mind boggleing!

Vintersorg the genius have still some time to make a second post on the UM forum ?! :OMG:

oh man ! thank you much for this really apreciated attention !