vintersorg members?

I think they are hyering (was that spelled right?) musicians when thiey play live. On the pics on this site Vintersorg plays bass. I didn't know that! matthias is the guitarist, i think. I'm not sure, but i think.:rolleyes:

yep Mattias is the guiat player, Vintersorg is vocals of course! Who else would be behind that godly voice? As for the rest of the band I guess its all session musicians. Would like to see a whole band join tho.

Originally posted by Final_Vision
yep Mattias is the guiat player, Vintersorg is vocals of course! Who else would be behind that godly voice? As for the rest of the band I guess its all session musicians. Would like to see a whole band join tho.

Vintersorg plays also bass

i'm wondering too! because when i saw them live in October, there were five people on stage. two guitars, one bass, one keyboard and a drummer. but i have no idea who those musicians are.

Asgeir Mickelson of Spiral Architect and Borknagar will play drums on Visions From the Spiral Generator, but I'm not sure bout live performances!

I just want to clear up thing a little. Vintersorg(the band) consists of me and Mattias Marklund. I Play rhythm & lead guitars, accoustic guitars, bass, keyboards, vocals and loop editing. Mattias play rhythm & lead guitars, he´s doing the more virituous git leads, while i have a more melody sophistication in mine.

At live performances we lens in three other guys that are friends of us and live in the same town, so live i play bass and vocals, while Mattias stay at his origin. On 2nd git we have Andreas Stenlund, Drums- Benny Hägglund and at the keyboard Mikael Israelsson.

Hope this enlights the mystery

Originally posted by Vintersorg
I just want to clear up thing a little. Vintersorg(the band) consists of me and Mattias Marklund. I Play rhythm & lead guitars, accoustic guitars, bass, keyboards, vocals and loop editing. Mattias play rhythm & lead guitars, he´s doing the more virituous git leads, while i have a more melody sophistication in mine.

At live performances we lens in three other guys that are friends of us and live in the same town, so live i play bass and vocals, while Mattias stay at his origin. On 2nd git we have Andreas Stenlund, Drums- Benny Hägglund and at the keyboard Mikael Israelsson.

Hope this enlights the mystery

Thanks a lot, good to know the names of the guys joining you on tour, I can update my photo site now :)

Wow, interesting to know. I'm curious, though... does Cia Hedmark ever tour with you, or if not, have you ever brought in a session female vocalist for her parts in songs?

ok , how much artists (great artists and that are in 4 bands like vintersorg !) would stop by his fan club forum ??? do you think
all artist care enough about their fans to come and take time to post on UM :) thats awesome ! your the best andreas !

wow man, Vintersorg posted here? What a trip. Great to see him, unable to control the fact of being a huge fan that I am, I warship your music Vintersorg :D

As for bands who post on their boards, all of Soilwork does, Kimberly from Sinergy does, In Flames boys used to but havent in a while, Niklas Sundin posts on DT board,