Vintersorg

Diabolical

Feb 24, 2002
Sweden (Sundsvall)
come.to
Hey Steve. I just wanted to say that I´ve listened to the new Vintersorg album ...or a glimpse of it...and I really like it. So...nevermind the things I´ve said before. And I REALLY like your bassplaying on the songs. Greeeeaaat!

Take care bassgod
/Lars, Sweden

VINTERSORG Set Release Date For "Visions From The Spiral Generator"

Sweden's VINTERSORG, featuring vocalist Vintersorg of the Norwegian band BORKNAGAR, will issue their latest album, entitled Visions From The Spiral Generator, in Europe on July 1st and in North America on August 18th through Napalm Records.

You know Lars, I appreciate that you have a change of mind based on experience and not jumping to conclusions because of prejudice. It doesn't matter to me if you like the Vintersorg or not. I happen to love the album more everyday. And don't get me wrong......I appreciate your compliments on my bass playing (esp from you!).
If you like it, you like it; if you don't, you don't. Doesn't matter to me, I'm a musician not a salesman. I took acception when you referred to the band as crap when you didn't even know what to expect. Now I see that you gave it a chance - and that's cool. That's what matters, base your opinions on fact not on false preconceptions.
So you're cool with me man, and even though I say I don't care if you like the album or not. I am totally jazzed that you do like it now. I believe it is one of those transitional albums that will be a mark in the progress of modern music. So enjoy man, I'm sure there's more to follow.
And say hi to Mariana for me!!!

Hey Steve! Do YOU like Left Hand Solution? WOW! Or...maybe you don´t but you kinda´like Mariana*heh*! Well, I´ve been into LHS for about 8-9 years or something (maybe more - maybe less) and the band comes from the same town in Sweden that I come from...Sundsvall it´s called.

I just got back from one whole month on tour in Europe with my band Diabolical. We were opening acts for the bigger bands Vomitory and Amon Amarth from Sweden. A pretty cool tour except from a fucked up tourbuss...

So...nice to hear that you´re alive and kicking
Take care bassgod
/Lars, Sweden
http://come.to/diabolical