VIRUS!!!

i like the whole album, including let the knife do the talking. the melody is funny! i like all the albums, and virus is just awesome! catch 22 i have only listened once, i didnt like it that much, but i might buy it in the future, after listening it a few times more

This album is a fuckin masterpiece, every song is great... I don't skip any songs because they're all fucking amazin. Scrutinized, Fearless, Blooddrenched and A Thousand Lies are probably my favourites but the rest aren't far behind. Everything sounds perfect, the guitars, the vocals, the drums... couldn't have asked for more from the guys :D Definetly one of my favourite albums ever... can't stop listenin o_O

Firefest9 said:
in actuallity, that is my least liked song on the record-its not bad, but its usually the only one i skip over.
You make it sound like it's objective, or something. That's your opinion -- cool, I respect it. I like other songs on the album a little more than "Let The Knife Do The Talking," but I think it's a very good song. To each their own.