VIRUS!!!

lumitalvi said:
All interviews I´ve read he has stated that he stands behind everything he has done in Catch22 and also that he likes it very much, despite what some people might feel about it.

and he likes 'Pain' too.

I wouldn't say it's bad music, but it's not 'Hypocrisy'

Catch 22 woulda probably been a great Pain album...

Seditious said:
and he likes 'Pain' too.

I wouldn't say it's bad music, but it's not 'Hypocrisy'

Catch 22 woulda probably been a great Pain album...

I totally know what you mean, I do. But I don´t agree with you.
The way I see it, every single one Hypocrisy album is different, so why is it that Catch22 is the one people see non-fitting... It stands out most?
Still, I know what you mean.

On the website, Peter says that Catch 22 is his favorite Hypocrisy album. I also think that Catch 22 is a great album, not their best, but still great. And yes, I love all the songs.

amonamarth10 said:
On the website, Peter says that Catch 22 is his favorite Hypocrisy album. I also think that Catch 22 is a great album, not their best, but still great. And yes, I love all the songs.

yea? All the interviews I've seen off their site seem to talk about the self-titled as their favourite.

dunno how anyone can hate let the knife do the talking, I love the melody on the hook, one of their best songs IMO.

have the whole album.. it's definately theyre fucking best... Warpath and Fearless fucking rule!! :headbang:

Fearless fucking rocks!!!

these are my fave songs on the album so far :

A thousand lies
Living to die
Warpath
Fearless

and the rest rocks too of course

catch 22 is far better than into the abyss. I`m kind of dissapointed with the new album. I can`t stand "let the knife do the talking". that line is such a clichè.

Humm so you are disappointed at Virus cuz of a cliché song's title?

WOW :err:

heh guys, I think the band DEATH sucks cuz of the name of the band :loco:

Cmon if some of you guys are gonna diss virus (which imo is a BLASPHEMY :p) at least give better arguments than "I dont like this title" or "my legs hurt"

:hotjump:

The real question is... if you're so disappointed in the album, are you still going to see them on their tour...? Virus is fucking bad ass and I don't know what it is with everyone throwing shit at let the knife do the talking... the chorus is fucking awesome, and the rest of the song is fucking cool.

Catch 22 was a cool fucking album, but for different reasons. Into the Abyss, yet another cool album. I don't know if there is any album by Hypocrisy that I don't like... There are songs I don't like as much as others but all in all, I've never been disappointed with the albums thus far.

I guess you can't please them all... nor am I concerned with it... I'm happy with the album, and I bet they (Hypo) are as well.

yes of course I`m going to see them on tour. I`m not SO dissapointed with Virus, I enjoy most of the songs(except let the knife...). guess I miss the eerie feelings of abducted and final chapter. best songs on the album are living to die, a thousand lies, incised before I`ve ceased and carving for another killing.

I freaking LOVE this album and can't wait to buy the real thing. :hotjump:

I love the brutal stuff, but Living to Die is the one I can't get out of my head! It's sweeeeeet!