VIRUS!!!

TheFlameout

Oct 10, 2004
We don't have a thread just to talk about the music of the new album so here we go! Who has already listen to it?
I've just been blown away by Warpath!! Damn what a great song :headbang:

I have about 6 tracks right now and am having a bitch of a time trying to find the rest of them. But yeah, "Warpath" is awesome. "A Thousand Lies" is also pretty cool. That'll probably be the slowest song on the album, but I love it.

Yeah Warpath is SO heavy and epic. I love it! I also love the catchiness of Scrutinized and Fearless (especially the latter)! The rest of the album is just Hypocrisy doing what they did. Wasn't expecting something this heavy after a record like The Arrival but I'm pleasently surprised. It's refreshing really.

I know three songs already:

- Warpath
- Scrutinized
- Fearless

but i'm a little bit afraid of listening to the rest because hey! the album comes out in TWO MONTHS!!! Thats a lot of time and i want to have NEW music but i could not wait and listened to these three songs.
Fearless sounds really great. Typically Hypocrisy-Midtemp (Arrival/Abducted) but my fav. is Warpath!! Damn this song is great! The scream at the beginning is just awesome :)

I got the complete LP yesterday and it's kickass.
The sound reminds me a bit of "into the abyss", although the tracks themselves are totally different to those in "abyss".

I really like "fearless" and "carving for another killing"(one of the heaviest songs)
A thousand lies is pretty cool, too.

is a thousand lies about heroin addiction?

BTW, I cant even describe how much I love Virus. Does anyone have any kind of 'real' copy?

I've got the promo.. Very good album..not very alien but good eheh!..best songs..mh..Warpath, Living to Die and FearLess
@badbrad: I also think that A Thousand Lies is abaout heroin addiction beacuse there is a verse like "I cravling in your veins, satisfaction guaranantee" or something like that..and in another one is speaking about needles..BTW is a very The Final Chapter song eheh!!
Skål!!

:headbang: godammit, can somebody help me out by sending me a burn cd please? im DYING To hear this cd!!!! From what you guys are saying, this is the hypocrisy album of all albums!!!!

damn masterpiece for sure! Hypocrisy go back to their roots...
Fearless= very melodic epic sounding song (kina like Roswell 47)
last song is a ballad similar to Paled Empty sphere.
Many wicked death metal tracks, awesome screams. No nu-metal elements at all!!!
I'm gonna order two copies of the ltd.edition

I just heard Warpath and I cannot stop listening to it. ITS FUCKING AMAZING! I cannot wait to get this album, I need it now!!!

Hey fellas, first time headin over to the boards. I've been a fan for awhile now, but never really checked in here. I've also heard the new album, and I immediatly pre-ordered it! It's seriously one of the best metal albums released this year. The songs are very kickass (I've got 4 uploaded if you wanna hear em, drop me an e-mail @ IrfaanSE801@aol.com) and the artwork looks awsome. Can't wait for it, we need a full US tour now!