Voliminal

Voliminal is a very very fucked up, arty "documentary" clown made on Slipknot. It is actually fairly entertaining, it also has some pretty disturbing hidden extras like the above mentioned. Clown has explained himself somewhere but I am not here to quote his reasonings like I agree with them but his reasons seemed to be reasonably respectful in a twisted, serial killer logic sort of way. What does creep me out if that he took a piece of his fathers charred skull to inspire his "art". Now if anyone has seen any of the surrealist paintings that man has done, you really need to question how his children will grow up.

clown does not deserve to be put into the same group as serial killers. he is far less intelligent. i hvae no respect for him whatsoever, and him trying to be all"fcked up" and shit is just stupid.

well, you obviously hate him a fair bit so I would consider that bias, he is quite intelligent though from what I have read and seen about him, he is just... a tad bizzare. From a directors stand-point I thought Voliminal was incredible.