vote for your fave song off the album/single

Vote for yer fave song from the new album/single

• Total voters
July

there's one thing i have to say about that song: WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK!? July is just AMAZING! one of the best you ever wrote!!!

Soil's Song

it sounds so calm, so quiet but still full of energy! it's just beautiful :)

Dissolving Bonds

i think there has already been much talk about this one, so i don't need to say anything more :D

Rusted, Consternation and Dissolving Bonds for me! Brilliant tracks, amazing sonicscapes created by Anders and Fred in these songs :headbang:

1. Rusted - I think as people listen more to the album this will be more popular. In comparison, July is good, but its the kind of track you just like instantly.

2. Deliberation - It basically defines Katatonias sound, i think. And its just sooo good!

3. Journey through pressure - Not necessarily my 3rd favourite, but it would be awesome live, i think.

I got it this morning and can safely say my favourites (at the moment) are: Follower, July and Dissolving Bonds.

And if we weren't limited to three I'd have added Leaders, and possibly The Itch in there as well.

Journey Through Pressure is one of the best Katatonia songs ever. Consternation is nightmarish in sound. Awesome.

Soil's Song
Follower
July
Dissolving Bonds (ideal for concert's conclusion)
Displaced

Already planning with my brothers to catch Berlin's gig (unfortunately this time you didn't come to Krakow, so we've gotta journey through the great cold distance... but then again, it'll be worthy!)

damn it, i have voted before reading Blakkheim's post, so i really chose my favorites and i voted for 5-6 i guess :( sorry for that..

but my first three is

In The White
July
Soil's Song