vote for your fave song off the album/single

Vote for yer fave song from the new album/single

• Total voters
Now I'm crazy about JULY!!! I've voted for this song as 2nd, but now it's 1st for me. It reminds me of these summer nights in Stockholm without full darkness and this special, stimulant energy present in the midnight-twilight sky. (Actually, I've missed July, being there from August 2003 till June 2004).

When listening to July I recall both beautiful and bizzare sunsets at 10.00 p.m. observed from Gullmarsplan T-bana platform...

Stockholm's summer will forever be a time to remember.

Thx for this song
M

Man! Have you guys just skipped Rusted when you were listening? I know were all different, but... I dunno. Its just so very, very good.:worship:

Rusted is really a good one,but it doesn't get you at first.Later the song hits you like a sudden lightning in your head...I didn't vote for it and now i'm so regretful for that:erk: Damn one day every single song in this album will be my favourite,i don't know how to decide:mad:

I voted for consternation but all your album is so enormous I can't say it's my favourite all are my favourites......all is better than viva emptiness I'm disgusted I won't go to your french tour because I can't move to Paris this time because I'll been preparing my "bac".....next time...I hope you will repass in france and in the south of the france......go on you are a wonderfull band....

daimonion said:
Man! Have you guys just skipped Rusted when you were listening? I know were all different, but... I dunno. Its just so very, very good.:worship:

I actually noticed it because of the line "a cold white spring". It had snowed like mad over here the day before and the day I first listened to the album there was loads of snow on the ground and it was quite cold as I was on the bus and walking in town. Not technically spring yet, but it's close enough and snow in mid-March annoyed me. I hate winter and just want it, and all signs of it, over already.

Still, I thought other songs are better. I'm surpised "Leaders" isn't getting more votes. It's so damn powerful.

soil's song, increase and rusted for me, hard choice since all the other tracks are awesome, specially july, follower, journey through pressure, and my twin. But i'll choose the first 3 mentioned...

Complicity1 said:
awesome really awesome, katatonia will be attacking, here are my favorite 3 songs:

1.Dissolving Bonds
2.Soil's Song
3.In The White

The Great Cold Distance...Venezuela

http://www.oidossucios.com/comunidad/?nick=xaviernewskin

Then why didn't you just vote for these...
You're not supposed to vote for ALL the songs. It's not like it would affect the poll that way.

MountainDweller said:
I can understand "July" getting loads of votes, but I don't get why "Soil's Song" is so popular...
I initially thought Soils song to be one of the weaker tracks of TGCD, but it definately got to me in the end.
I wonder why Deliberation (and Rusted, as mentioned before) haven't gotten more votes. I know Deliberation have gotten quite many, but still..