vote for your fave song off the album/single

Vote for yer fave song from the new album/single

• Total voters
Hypnos said:
the only song i don't really like is 'Leaders'. one of their weaker openers...

?..wha?.. personally I think Leaders is the best song on the cd..after 3 listen-throughs..
followed by...Follower..seriously

Leaders just rocks on an entirely new level. It takes metal, engulfs it up, swishes it around a bit, then spews forth an unabashed work of "this is OUR metal" which leaves you frothing at the mouth for more...

Charon8 said:
?..wha?.. personally I think Leaders is the best song on the cd..after 3 listen-throughs..
followed by...Follower..seriously

Leaders just rocks on an entirely new level. It takes metal, engulfs it up, swishes it around a bit, then spews forth an unabashed work of "this is OUR metal" which leaves you frothing at the mouth for more...

yeah dude, the arrangements on that songs are so fucking hipnotic, maybe MY TWIN or INCREASE could be very good openers too.

Zowi said:
Voted for Leaders, Rusted and In the White.
Now I'm in doubt.. Deliberation and Follower are also really great songs.. I especially love the lyrics on Follower.

it was so difficult to vote only three songs!!!!!
so many good ones....I voted however "In the white", "the itch"(because not so many people voted for it) and leaders.
I agree that July, the most voted, is fantastic, but there were so many who already voted for it, so I´m sure they will play it:)

After a fair amount of listen-throughs I can honestly say that the album is very good and that it works as a whole. :)

doom_death said:
I must admit that I'm really suprised how little votes 'Journey through pressure' got....It is amazing song, and really SUICIDAL :) My favorites: jtp,july, and deliberation.

I don't like the last two songs. As far as "Soil's Song" is concerned, I'm not saying it's bad, I just don't see it as anything above average. To me it feels like it never really gets going.

[edit]: I just listened to "Journey Through Pressure" again. It's not a bad song at all, but again, like "Soil's Song" doesn't really feel like it gets going, and when you expect something to happen it just fades out. I guess that's why I had that impression of it.

That bone crushing guitar after the interlude of Journey...underlines just how good the production is.

The intro to Increase reminds me of Daylight Dies for some reason.

It's very hard to pick only 3 songs, I wish they' d play the whole album live!
Right now my faves are IN THE WHITE and RUSTED :worship: :worship: :worship:
But I won't vote before I'm sure about my third fave which could be any of the other songs.

All I know now is:
I NEED to hear those two songs, PLEASE PLAY THEM, PLEEEEASE!!!!!!!!

Ah... a really hard decision ... I chose Dissolving Bonds & In The White as the two songs that got me the most ... of course all the others are wonderful too ...
I've just got a problem with July... it's a beautiful song indeed... but that lyrics are scaring the hell out of me o_O don't ask why...

The only little complaint I have about the album is the over-use of the words 'I', 'you' and 'so' in the lyrics. I somehow noticed it and now I can't help but disliking it.
I'm training myself to ignore this though;)