vote for your fave song off the album/single

Vote for yer fave song from the new album/single

• Total voters
wow, i must say, I was expecting MY TWIN to get the most votes - i'm surprised actually that so many songs are above that one...

if all's said and done, that may be my fave Katatonia song of all-time since Teargas & Sulfer, even though Dissolving Bonds is a damn close contender.

I voted for Increase....dunno....i think my opinion will change soon....it´s quite hard to choose....all the songs are to the same level....

I voted for July, Soil's Song and Journy through pressure, I just couldn't resist voting for the last song _ I don't know if it would be a good "live" type of song, but it definitely is one of the best "outro" type of songs they've had.... Phenomenal ending :headbang:

lucifer6 said:
I voted for July, Soil's Song and Journy through pressure, I just couldn't resist voting for the last song _ I don't know if it would be a good "live" type of song, but it definitely is one of the best "outro" type of songs they've had.... Phenomenal ending :headbang:

Totally agree! Don't know about Soil's Song though. That one and The Itch are the ones like least I guess. Leaders and July qould be killer live though!

Well, Soil's Song just was one of the first songs that stood up for me although it's one of their simpler song on this album _ I do agree about the "The Itch" though, It's got this Tool sounding effect on the chorous vocals that I don't like that much... plus the guitarwork is not as good as on the other songs_For now it's my least favorite_Who knows? maybe time will change my opinion?

Dissolving Bonds is the best song for me... I really don't get why it never made to the album and is considered a b-side.

Other songs I really dig are Leaders, Soil's Song, Deliberation and My Twin

I do like The Itch a lot, especially the bass in the calm part towards the end of the song.... I wish they'd play all new songs live, the whole album is so good, ahhhh.... :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

It was hard to pick 3 Songs from this awesome album, they are actually all my faves, what an incredible album!

Finally I voted for:
1. Rusted ( this song didn`t get me from the beginning, but now it is probably my favourite one from TGCD)
2. In The White ( so emotional, great lyrics, incredible vocals)
3.Follower (took me also little bit longer to really love this song)

My Twin, July and Deliberation are also great, but kind of real catchy tunes, so I am looking forward to hear them live..:)

For me Dissolving Bonds is the best !!! The vocal line has brought me to tears..
Seriously I LOVE this song .
Did no one notice that its different from anything youv ever heard from jonas?
Or is it just in my head?
Anyways the other two where July and In the White
July cuz its the first one that really stuck into my head and In The White because with that song I had like an epiphany ... I all of the sudden saw the light and understood the new sound and feeling to the album.

But for now im totally in love with Dissolving Bonds... have it on repeat for about 4 days now ... its like i NEED to hear it at least a couple of times a day.
I would be sowww happy if they played it live!

lucifer6 said:

I disagree, I think journey through pressure would be excellent live! I dont like the way some bands feel they have to play their most upbeat tunes live, personally, Id love to hear day, gone, and journey through pressure live.

jptk said:
I disagree, I think journey through pressure would be excellent live!
hmm, I don't know if they cán play it live. Because mr Liljekvist probably can't do the drums and percussion on his own.
It just wouldn't come to it's right live, I think, with all the effects and dynamics that are needed.

Deliberation
Soil's Song
In The White :OMG: (Vote)
Journey Through Pressure

Dont really like The Itch... it just goes suddenly from calm to really heavy, and it just doesnt fit IMHO...

Seasonreaper said:
Deliberation
Soil's Song
Journey Through Pressure

Dont really like The Itch... it just goes suddenly from calm to really heavy, and it just doesnt fit IMHO...

Yeah, I love the quiet parts of the ich though

Seasonreaper said:
Deliberation
Soil's Song
Journey Through Pressure

that's what I find cool about that song! The verse is sorta hypnotic when all the differents guitar come in, and then after a KILLER-fill by Daniel it get's really heavy.
I'm starting to really like it