vote for your fave song off the album/single

Vote for yer fave song from the new album/single

• Total voters
I voted for 'Dissolving Bonds'. I think it's your first song ever that shows a great influence by THE CURE in your music. Shame on those who say not to like your 'evolution' from 'Viva Emptiness' or even from records released before or whatever it is...
Man, I love this song. Your songwriting is still so brilliant.
Thanks for including it on your first single - can't wait to have the new single 'Deliberation' to hear other unreleased stuff. I hope it won't be difficult to get as was for 'My twin'.
Pls, play 'Dissolving Bonds' live!

P.S. Also love 'July' - would be great if you also played this one.

Soil's Song is soo catchy and so "haunting" like usual Kata. The chorus is so simple yet it works so well. I love it when a band can find a way to come up with stuff like that, its so awesome. July is also awesome!

i reckon the reason why In The White is so popular is that bit near the end where jonas quietly says "dont you cry..." then goes into the heavy bit, that part has :OMG: vocals, i love it...

and my 2nd vote goes to... Increase, dont know why it doesnt have that many votes, it is actually a really good song :p

My favorite song of the album/single is still Consternation:)
It's has got the Best heavy parts and even more the best soft parts I know of, damn... the guitarsolo:erk: It breaks my heart, in such a fucking good way...
It's .... really... wow

Vincent J. said:
My favorite song of the album/single is still Consternation:)
It's has got the Best heavy parts and even more the best soft parts I know of, damn... the guitarsolo:erk: It breaks my heart, in such a fucking good way...
It's .... really... wow

I agree with you so much!!!!!

After finally letting the album sink in, I can say I just can't listen to "Consternation" or "The Itch". I don't like them. I tend to skip "Followers" as well. I also find "In The White" skippable, too, but I listen to it sometimes. The rest of the album is solid and "Increase" has grown on me a lot and I think "Journey Through Pressure" is great now. Based on that, though, I'd say "Viva Emptiness" and "LFDGD" are a little stronger as a whole for me just based on the fact that they have less skippable songs. The only song I skip on "LFDGD" is "We Must Bury You", and I think it's just "One Year From Now" and "Walking By A Wire" on "Viva Emptiness". This one has three or four at the moment.

This band never stops surprising me: every album you're just never sure of what you're gonna get! My top three this time is
deliberation
soil's song
my twin
Is it me or these fellas have gone a bit tooly?

Damn, really hard to pick three songs when the whole album is a masterpiece.

Well the votes landed on "Soil's Song", "July" and "In The White".

I guess those are my favourites at the moment along with "Consternation", "Leaders" and....well let's just forget it *sigh*

I got the album 4 days ago, it's the first ever CD I order from the internet...and I'm so happy about it, been listening to it non stop. I liked every single song on the album, but "In The White", "July" and "Soil's Song" just stand out for me personally.
"In The White" is so powerfull, I feel it floats...so full of emotions, so...white !
Great work guys, and best of luck for what's to come!
Cheers,

This was really tough... I would need to vote for at least three songs to do the material on this album justice. In the end I chose July though... great chorus and that middlesection is just crushing :headbang:

Leaders, Follower and The Itch all come in on a close second place...

I vote for Unfurl out of every song. But out of the one's you've posted, definitely Code Against the Code, Consternation, then Displaced, Follower, and Dissolving Bonds. Oh, Leaders and In the White kick major ass.