Vs the world...

Aug 14, 2002
Visit site
I think the new album is possibly the best swedish metal album to come out this year... anyway im very impressed

sofar its my favorite aa album 2

it made a amon fan outta me =)

what do you guys think?

NecromancerAlpha said:
I think the new album is possibly the best swedish metal album to come out this year... anyway im very impressed

sofar its my favorite aa album 2

it made a amon fan outta me =)

what do you guys think?

damn, in my book it was already in this contest for last year too!!
can it be nominated for the same category for two years? :p

I think it's the most melodic that they've put out, simply put. Sure the older stuff is more brutal and forceful. But, I'm one to accept a release for what it is, not what I want it to be. And I still think it's easily a five star release. I love it, and VS. the world has converted more people to the AA camp than any release before it. That's important.

I do believe that it is the best for this year, so far. In my top 3 albums of the year.

HemiGTX said:
... and VS. the world has converted more people to the AA camp than any release before it. That's important.

Jupp, it did(I'm an example for that, and I like the older ones, too), but the thing is if they'll stay;)
I will 'till I die!!!:D

Well even though its a good album, it doesnt change the fact that it was released last year...2002...

the produktion of versus the world is one of the best i've ever heard. it kicks ass and also the songs, they are fucking awsome. ich can hear it all the time! :metal:

The last time I heard such a bad ass fucking album from Sweden was Edge of Sanity's Unorthodox. Vs The World is indeed one of my all time metal classics. Which says a lot because I've been a fan of AA since way back.

thats what i was thinking the first few times i heard it... it reminds me of the way i discovered Testaments "the Gathering" every song just seems as epic as the next... Vs the world is deffinatly on my favs list

Hell yeah! The Gathering is a magic album, everytime I hear it it takes me back the summer where I got it from the library...