Wacken 2002

Originally posted by Phyros
Yeah it is...:D But I guess all of you missed why...:) Look more closely...;)

So? Friday 16.00, at the red X !

For those of us not meeting on mittwoch? :D

-phyros ( :hotjump: )
put the red x on the other site it's faster to get to the stage, I mean it, if it really rain there will be a lotof mud and ot's harder to get from your mark to the stage! I will be at the front, so I need to be there soon as the last band finished!!!

For a reason I think it would be better to meet here :D

meetingplace.jpg

meetingplace2.jpg

A little modification was needed, because I found this hidden map in the drawer at wacken staff office! So, everyone knows where I will be found...:D

-phyros

Noone is cheking this thread, the americans are ignoring it, the non regulars don´t find it interesting, and the ones that are going to wacken have to know where it is :D

Yeah morg! but for the rest of you guys and girls: We meet at Morganas X at 16.00 friday.

I wonder what the kind of indifferent/sad smileys on the map want to signify? :confused: Shouldn't there lots of :) instead?

I wish you all a fantastic festival, and one hell of a party!

Headbang like mad, enjoy the music, swim in beer,
share the love, and live life to the max! This is what it's
all about! :eek:))))

Good luck to you all, and do everything I wouldn't do,
and then some more! >:eek:) Hehe...

I can't wait to have you back here with loads of stories
to share!

*Hugs*

Good advices Black, and, well, we'll be back all, I guess (so far, I don't know anyone that lost his/her life at Wacken - K.I.A. :D )

See you people afterwards then! Just two times work left and then leaving for Wacken. :)