Wacken 2002

Originally posted by Morgana
Well, last year it has become worse than the years before...
Sofar noting got stolen from my tent, but I have read a lot of complains about stolen things...

Actually I never take any cds with me, there are enough people playing their stuff and you get metal 24 hours every day...

I need cd's to have on the bus down, and I'll most likely buy lots of cd's there. Pretty shitty to have them stolen.

And thanks for answering all my questions : )

No probs :)

O do not have much important stuff with me, if they try to break in the car they won't find much usefull things there.
Maybe my booze, that's all...

@ DWD, yes three members are out of Angel Dust and the planned gigs got cancelled :cry: No AD at Wacken or Pratteln, they did not even play Milkauwee... :cry:
The rest wanna return to their roots... sort of...

Originally posted by Morgana
16 .oo H ? well Dying Fetus, Nocturnal Rites and Fleshcrawl are on then, dunno if anyone wants to see them...
sounds good for me...
thought about seeing Nocturnal Rites, but they are not important for me at all...

When I visited "wacken-open-air.com" yesterday I had kind of a chock.
I haven´t realised even yet that Wacken is opening in a couple of days.
But the chock came when I saw the countdown. It wasn´t 100 days left. Nor 20. Not even a week. But 4 days.
4 days! The counter said "4".
I can´t believe that I am really going to Wacken. :)
Its the first year for me.
And I´m looking forward to it very much.

I wish you a very happy festival, even those of you that for some reason don´t meet up at Borknagar!

Hail!

/Matte

P.S.
Does anyone have a meetingspot / time for the people in this thread?

Yeah it is...:D But I guess all of you missed why...:) Look more closely...;)

So? Friday 16.00, at the red X !

For those of us not meeting on mittwoch? :D

-phyros ( :hotjump: )