Wacken 2002

meetingplace.jpg

Sooooo... In front of you you should see a map. On it there are two red x´s. The one at the stage is, obviously, our target. And the one that is on the fest site, is our meetingplace (perfect place :) ).

If we don´t meet earlier, I´d say that we meet there like, whattya say? Half an hour before Borkis? I leave that open...:D

-phyros ( needs... wacken...now....orelse.... I... will... perish! )

The Wet Stage is just a silly name for the other smaller stage besides the party stage.. well, there are also SOME bands playing on it that take the name serious ;) It used to be on the festival area till last year, and it seems this year they again put it on the outside, great........ :( That means having to exit the festival area just to see some bands there and then get in again, yeah :rolleyes: Just what I wanted! Another security check :(

Oh, and I see phyros already dug out his Wacken Avatar, eh? :cool: Well, see you all there!!! :)

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
The Wet Stage is just a silly name for the other smaller stage besides the party stage..

hehe.....it's an abbreviation ( ;) ) for something I cannot remember (*surprise*) - can someone help me out? :confused:

btw....working late, Ziu?

And what about phyros' suggestion for the meeting then? Is half an hour before the gig a bit too late maybe? (*Gauny is not wacken-experienced*)

I've been thinking about this... Maybe I'll get my life
back when you're all at wacken? hehe...

Well, actually, I never had a life... I'll probably find
other geeky stuff to do! >:eek:P hehe... :eek:)

When are you all leaving? I need to know to make
a byebye party :eek:)

Well, last year it has become worse than the years before...
Sofar noting got stolen from my tent, but I have read a lot of complains about stolen things...

Actually I never take any cds with me, there are enough people playing their stuff and you get metal 24 hours every day...

My list of want to see bands:

Thursday nothing special, but I'll check...

Friday: Dornenreich; Borknagar; Bruce Dickinson; Primordial; My Dying Bride; In Extremo & Candlemass are about same time :cry:...

Saturday: Evergrey; Armon Amarth & Mezarkarbul about the same time :cry:; Angel Dust canceled due to their split with three members :cry:; Immortal & Falconer, damn once again I have to make my mind up :cry:; Hypocrissy; Suidakra; Blind Guardian; Kreator; Haggard...

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I've been thinking about this... Maybe I'll get my life
back when you're all at wacken? hehe...

Well, actually, I never had a life... I'll probably find
other geeky stuff to do! >:eek:P hehe... :eek:)

When are you all leaving? I need to know to make
a byebye party :eek:)

the first will be the wednesday, so the best is the party starts on tuesday night...