Wacken 2002

Originally posted by Karldin
@ Hellspawn: I'm going with the Scream bus as well, but I need
some advice on how to get from Steinkjer to Oslo for as little
money as possible. What's best, train, bus, plane?

Wouldn't bus be the cheapest...? Though, shanme on me, I don't even remember where Steinkjaer is... Thereare a lot of express busses aruond, anyway, and if you can take one,that's much cheaper than train! :)

check ....... ummm....... Sogn og fjordane ekspressen; you get a link from there. Nor*way bus expesses...... all over the counrty. :)

HellSpawn, yes I've said it before, but I get down by car, lucky me! Ferry Oslo - Hirtshals, and I don't have to sit in a buss the whole damn night, hehe! :D :p

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
HellSpawn, yes I've said it before, but I get down by car, lucky me! Ferry Oslo - Hirtshals, and I don't have to sit in a buss the whole damn night, hehe! :D :p
lucky you! :)
well Ill bee going with car every year after this one :) even got a Van ready for next year :D

Originally posted by HellSpawn

bang and Karldin, we gotta meet up in oslo or at the scream buss
then? :)
Thanks, Hellspawn. I've been thinking about the train alternative
for a while and the cheapest I can get a ticket is 856kr on "green
departure".
Of course we have to meet up in Oslo. Would be fun to sorta know at least one person on the bus.:)

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

WACKEN!

7 days! :hotjump:

ARGH! The highlight of the year is in reach! I can see the light!
WIEAAAAAA!

*harkle*
oh, yeah... sorry.... :D

-phyros ( eating nyponsoppa )

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

WACKEN!

7 days! :hotjump:

ARGH! The highlight of the year is in reach! I can see the light!
WIEAAAAAA!

*harkle*
oh, yeah... sorry.... :D

-phyros ( eating nyponsoppa )

/me want to wacken :(
maybe next year? nope, i'm afraid it will possible if Enter Chaos will be play... man... many bands, many shops with cds, ppl from UM... it's my dream...