Wacken 2002

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
So is Minnesota. Nothing to do here except hang out with friends, and go to the mall on occasion.

That's basically the same here. Except the mall is an absolute last resort. I despise that place. As of lately, my source of entertainment here is to go "footering" as I like to call it. We go to skateboarding parks, and try doing tricks and whatnot on the ramps, but withouth skateboards, just our feet. It's entertaining if you're bored. Local concerts are my only other source of entertainment here really. Blaaah that's pathetic.

The list is growing...:)

Confirmed:

Djöfull
[KOTNO]Narrot
Morgana
HellSpawn
Phyros
Gaunerin
Ziuwarian
Fjelltussa
Qwallath
Karldin
Vanir
Bang
Vindsval
Matte

I will try to get my hands on a computer tonight so that I might join the discussion... As for now, I can´t do this at work... Had to be evil against my boss to be able to post this... But I´ll return tonight!

-phyros ( over the hills and far away )

So... there ya go! Newly stolen keyboard, and I am back again...:D

Anyways, I´ll be there mittwoch, prolly around 20.00... I guess we could arange something then, right Morg?;)

Sooo... what do ya say... we wait untill they gets their thumbs out of their arses over at the wacken site, and we paint a meetingplace on the festival plan...:)
Lemme see... Borkis gets on stage at saturday 17.15, before them Pretty Maids and Lock Up are playing. Is there anyone who is going to see them? Because we could meet a while before the borkis gig if you ain´t going to see them...:)

Who is up for this?

-phyros ( my mind´s been in wacken for the last week...:) )

Originally posted by Phyros
Sooo... what do ya say... we wait untill they gets their thumbs out of their arses over at the wacken site, and we paint a meetingplace on the festival plan...:)
Lemme see... Borkis gets on stage at saturday 17.15, before them Pretty Maids and Lock Up are playing. Is there anyone who is going to see them? Because we could meet a while before the borkis gig if you ain´t going to see them...:)

Who is up for this?

I´m up for that.
Who takes care of the plan and the meetingplace?

Originally posted by Phyros
So... there ya go! Newly stolen keyboard, and I am back again...:D

Anyways, I´ll be there mittwoch, prolly around 20.00... I guess we could arange something then, right Morg?;)

cool I be there round lunch time...

Who is up for this?

Borkies are there on Friday ;)
Sure we can meet before, but I will stuck at the front row of the Black Stage already when Lock Up and Pretty Maids playing... :p