Wacken 2002

Got me tickets today... ;)

Hope all of ye are comming, then we could support Vintersorg at the Borknagar gig togheter!

-phyros (exam on friday)

Originally posted by HellSpawn
i'am going! oh yes I'm going! :D
already got my ticket(more or less) :D

@Fjelltussa, join me at the Scream buss then? :D it is a great way to get there, and not to expencive... just one thing, the scream buss have a tendency to come late at the first day :bah:

How much do you pay for it? Does it include a place to sleep, or do you have to fix that yourself? Late the first day, you say? Well, that wouldn't matter if I just got there.... I wanna go!!! *pouting and stamping my foot as a little kid*

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
How much do you pay for it? Does it include a place to sleep, or do you have to fix that yourself? Late the first day, you say? Well, that wouldn't matter if I just got there.... I wanna go!!! *pouting and stamping my foot as a little kid*
it was 1350,- NOK last year... and the prise this year will probably much the same, that is for both the ticket and the buss drive down and up(it starts in Oslo)... and yeah there is camping.. so tent is needed :)

Originally posted by HellSpawn

it was 1350,- NOK last year... and the prise this year will probably much the same, that is for both the ticket and the buss drive down and up(it starts in Oslo)... and yeah there is camping.. so tent is needed :)

That was not too expensive; I can afford that, surely! Gaah, then it only depends on some certain friends.....

for experience my folks....don't rely on cellphones....nor on flags!
it's so massive....last year I spent one morning from camp to camp looking for all camps with a Swedish flag on it, of course I didn't find the dudes :cry:

so, my advice....
arrange a day a time and the entry of the showers....that's easy to find :)
I'm so sorry I won't go this year....but sometimes you must leave the silver, to get the gold ;)

Originally posted by FatherVic
for experience my folks....don't rely on cellphones....nor on flags!
it's so massive....last year I spent one morning from camp to camp looking for all camps with a Swedish flag on it, of course I didn't find the dudes :cry:

so, my advice....
arrange a day a time and the entry of the showers....that's easy to find :)
I'm so sorry I won't go this year....but sometimes you must leave the silver, to get the gold ;)

Well there are many shower cabins there, nearly every camping area (a, b, c...) had one last year, so it won't work. better is to pick one of the towers of one of the stages, I would say the Party stage one. This "private" meeting point worked well the last few years. Best is the side of the tower next to the MET bar.

Me number is 3076...:) Just wanted to tell all of you, becuause I LONG FOR WACKEN!!!

-phyros ( sorry ´bout the caps, they were needed...:D )

Ok, the list of ppl going so far (what I gathered from this thread):

Djöfull
[KOTNO]Narrot
Morgana
AnsuzAstral
HellSpawn
Phyros

Maybees:

Father_Vic
Karldin
Fjelltussa

-phyros (who hopes more ppl are adding themselves to the list)

Kill me now.
Why haven't I even heard of it?

Ah, right. I live deep within, well, nowhere.
Please, details, location, duration, date etc... If it's within my power, I will be there.