Wacken 2002

Phyros

Blue Jesus
Oct 16, 2001
Gothenburg
Wihaaa! Not much time left my friends...:D But I have a q for all of you... what do you think is the most probable setlist for the 45 minutes they´ve got?

-phyros

Hm, someone who already saw them on one of the festivals this year should know...........but I guess Morg is already pretty close with the tracks she mentioned.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the gig :)
\m/ :headbang: \m/

Yeap... I though of them too, also, I´d like to add: the down of the end, Icon dreams, the black token and a tale of a pagan tounge :D

Yeah, wacken is going to be the highlight of this year, as it always is...;)

-phyros ( :hotjump: )

Well I'm going to sit in the corner and sulk.
They are not playing in the UK.My bitter half would like to see them.Are there any UK dates planned??

Well, thank you Morg...:) I actually smile everytime I see it, so I am satisfied my self, but it is always nice when others say so...;)

The songs is quite clear, ain´t they? I hope they will have some surprises tho, eventhough there probably ain´t room for any...:bah: Borkis should headline for all that I care!

-phyros

LOL Morg! You are planning to take a bath there, or? ;) Well, me just bought 10 l of mead, yummy :) Some guys are gonna bring some more so we should have a sufficent supply of cereals for these days ;)

And of course, looking forward to see Borknagar live, and MANY other bands and people \m/ :)