WACKEN 2006.......

Sister Of Sorrow said:
wtf?! oh you're sooooo KEWL! all nightwish fans are idiots and deserve to die because you don't like them!!?:eek:
( i agree there are lots of morons among them, but still...:Smug: )
whatever...i think sentenced's last show ever in germany was good enough as a headliner..bugger.

and OMG it's gonna be my 3rd wacken in a row, too. this is not soooo cool cos wacken exists already since 1990 :p .

That's you telt, ya wee poof.

Sister Of Sorrow said:
wtf?! oh you're sooooo KEWL! all nightwish fans are idiots and deserve to die because you don't like them!!?:eek:
( i agree there are lots of morons among them, but still...:Smug: )
whatever...i think sentenced's last show ever in germany was good enough as a headliner..bugger.

and OMG it's gonna be my 3rd wacken in a row, too. this is not soooo cool cos wacken exists already since 1990 :p .

Oh sorry, was your camp destroyed???:cry: I didnt mean to... ;)
c'mon.. we just damaged their camps a bit, got rid of the nightwish flags and drank thei beer.. dont you think that is an appropriate treating???:err: more than fair if you ask me ;)

Well thats only my opinion... maybe cuz in so KEWL and its my 3rd wacken in a row.. damnit im soooooo proud of that ...[/sarcasm]
anyway, fuck that, wacken is gonna be a blast though :loco:

no offense, sis... see you there!

the cool ones are invited to our orgies. the rest can fuck off. it's gonna be a blast like always. ha.

TheSeldomlaid said:
I still have some of that pink dye around :p

d6f5c249.jpg