Wacken 2007

Also, although it doesn't even compare to the epicness that was Blind Guardian... Singing along to Stratovarius - Hunting High and Low was fukken epic.

Most br00tal bands that I saw = Possessed, Sodom and Destruction. Fucken win.

:erk: CoBOTer's met up, then I went to get some foods and I came back and people had left. so nay...I shall repay you somehow.

:erk: CoBOTer's met up, then I went to get some foods and I came back and people had left. so nay...I shall repay you somehow.

DSC00551.JPG

That's so fail.

Oh shush. Move to Europe, go to Wacken and make your own damn facepalm :rofl:

Haha, noo. Not everyone left, just a couple people had to go :lol: and then I kinda forgot about the whole facepalm thing because I was thinking more about seeing Blind Guardian.

i´m back. wacken was cool again. i´ve seen amorphis, dimmu borgir, heaven shall burn, hatesphere, moonsorrow, municipal waste, napalm death, norther, possessed, rose tattoo, sabbat, sacred reich, therion, the vision bleak and overkill.

dimmu borgir, municipal waste, norther, therion and the vision bleak were totally kickass!!! hell yeah!!! awesome performances!!!

I came back from Wacken like 5 hours ago...
Missed out some bands I wanted to see because of my girlfriend, but other than that, Wacken just rocked!!!!

I've seen... 20 Bands I think... Best ones were: Blind Guardian (of course :kickass: ), Stratovarius (I never knew that they rock so much...) and Type O Negative.
Worst: J.B.O (what a fucking waste of time...), that shitty japanese Band (Dir en Grey) and Immortal (I know I'm gonna get killed for this one, but they fucking sucked...)

Blind Guardian were fucking amazing. Being right at the front and singing every word of every song was the most epic thing I have ever taken part in.

And Stratovarius surprised me too, I always knew they were good, but they blew me away with their show.

Blind Guardian were fucking amazing. Being right at the front and singing every word of every song was the most epic thing I have ever taken part in.

I wished I could've been in the front, too, but my gf was kinda frightend of being there... Let me tell you, taking Goths to Wacken is a really, really stupid thing to do...
But I totally agree with you, they played an amazing show :headbang:

wacken was great, i got fucking sick of everybody yelling Spiderschwein!!! all the time tho

I wished I could've been in the front, too, but my gf was kinda frightend of being there... Let me tell you, taking Goths to Wacken is a really, really stupid thing to do...

"Well, is your 16 year old goth girlfriend impressed?" :lol:

The trip to Wacken sucked bad. We left at 8 in the morning here and we estimated to be at Wacken around 2. At 2 we had travelled around 500km, about 20 to go. The last 20km took us 8 hours. Amazing how bad work on the road can be planned.

Bands I saw:
Thursday: Sodom, Overkill

Friday: Napalm Death, Blind Guardian.
I can't really listen to Blind Guardian on cd, but live it's pretty cool. Volbeat was fun aswell.

Saturday: Destruction, Municipal Waste.
Sacred Reich was nice too, but not that exciting for me since I don't really know them. Type O Negative was way too slow, left after 2 songs or so. It sucked very much that Vital remains didn't play, or at least not at the time they were supposed to. When I saw pandas on the stage at the time VR should have played I left.

I watched many more bands from a distance, the program wasn't really exciting for me this year. I want more death next year :)

I liked Municipal Waste most. It was fucking awesome.

I saw Blind Guardian in Philly at the Trocadero last December, and I was right on the rail, it was insanity at it's finest, but so much fun.