Walmart

chivalry has nothing to do with equality, it has to do with the fact that men should treat women like the queens that they are. well, i guess that does have to do with equality. :dopey:

but seriously, equality amongst the sexes does not mean men and women are the same exact thing. physically and mentally, there are a ton of differences. and there's nothing wrong with that.

ok.

when I say I treat women the same:

I DO NOT: (things I wouldn't do around any stranger)
- Make inappropriate jokes
- fart/scratch in front of them
- swear excessively

I do: (shit I do for everyone)
- Hold doors
- Remember my manners

Conspicuously Absent said:
ok.

- swear excessively

I do: (shit I do for everyone)
- Hold doors
- Remember my manners

Shit, I'm a cretin.

call me new-fashioned, but i pretty much treat women as equals in every way...of course if i have a lady friend i treat her extra-nice, because it's in my best interest to do so, but if i see somebody drop a bunch of papers or something i'm equally likely to help them pick it up regardless of the person's gender. i mean c'mon, it's not like women can't take care of themselves on their own.

maybe that's why i can't get a date to save my life :lol:

ok.

- swear excessively
i do that around female friends cuz i know if they're cool enough that i'm friends with them then they don't care

I've got an amusing email to post about "why men die first" that is completely true to this topic. I'll post it when I get home if we're still on this topic.

@Cthulu: Yeah, I do that around people I know, thats different.

i just say fuckit and let them rip. if she laughs, it was worth it. if not, she's a fucking prude.

my pseudo-chick (we broke up because i refused to get married) was telling me about this flyer at her work, it's written in Olde Englishe font and says something like "one day, a man asked his woman if she would marry him. she said nay, so he spent his days camping, drinking beer, watching football, farting all the time, and lived happily ever after." cool.

@NADticles haha. yeah.

Only part I remember from the email:

If you put a woman on a pedastal. You're a chauvinist.
If you don't: you're uncaring and rude.

If you put a woman on a pedastal. You're a chauvinist.
If you don't: you're uncaring and rude.
haha, very true. oh the fun of finding the balance a woman likes, and then watching it change every other day. :Spin: