War in 6 weeks

I'm just glad that the U.S. can't draft people anymore, it's not my fucking war. I'm only 19, I'm still in college and still have to join the CIA, unless my band goes somewhere, that's top priority. Oh well, Saddam will probably just nuke the hell out of here because we got so much shit in this state, it's not even funny.

Bush is a fuckin clown...

bush4z.jpg

Bush probably will reinstate the draft. He already worked out draft dodger plans with several countries, including Canada and Mexico.

And the US will increase in ize from the massive increase in the size of Bush's wallet.

i dont know where to stand on this subject, i disagree w/ the fact that bush's reason for war most importantly is to rid hussein from the face of the world...thats not the only reason its also to help "our economy" w/ the oil shit.......but IMHO we shouldve went after hussein a long time ago and we wouldnt have this shit today...i mean i fuckin hate saddam for all the shit hes done and said back before desert storm. i hated how he runs his country and is full of lies. i remember watchin on tv once how he went around promising his ppl. he would beat the US w/ fire and lightning from the skies...and we ended up kicking his ass, he also controls so many of the newspapers and propaganda that many dont even know what to believe anymore. another thing is that back then when he had a shitload of missiles etc. we told him to get rid of them. the stupid thing is that they have close to no reports or signs of proof that they did. ppl. fail to realize that we're not only in iraq to look for bombs, were lookin for evidence that they actually destroyed them.

but that brings another thing to mind...who to believe. what "officials" are saying...i mean its one thing that i dont completely trust bush, but if other respectable ppl. of other countries are all "for war" (ie: blair or even our own powell) that must mean somethings up. but now it brings up another thing...what other protesters are saying. some claim there are other reasons to go for war, i believe that, and then there are others that say many many civilians are going to be killed...that i dont know where to stand. i know that our soldiers are not war mongering idiots who go out and pillage and rape villages...we're actually here to liberate the ppl. of iraq-to a certain extent. case and point desert storm many of our troops helped many civilians...but then what about what happened at the highway where we just gunned down cars?!?!?!??!?! wtf was that?!?!?!?!?! i dont know where to stand on this subject and it hurts my mind thinking about it......all ik now is that we shouldve gotten rid of saddam a long time ago, but war now?? i dunno.

Almost every decade on this century USA has been in war....

1918: Europe
1941 - 1945: Europe
1950: Korea
1968 - 1970: Vietnam
1980: Falkland islands
1990: Desert storm
1995 or close it : Bosnia
2002: Afganishtan (? hard name :rolleyes: )
2003: Iraq

Well, European battles were for good, but the rest...not! IMO!

tony blair always tags along with bush "as you well know!", and if they called me up to go to war or something i would tell them to fuck themselves. seriously. no one actually fucking owns me! not my mind, body, will, or heart.
so what they might whack me into some prison until i decided to go to war. let the fuckers punish or kill me. at least it then shows my "country" had no respect for me anyway :)