Warblade tour - looking for gigs

Oak Knoll

Oak Knoll Productions
May 17, 2002
Attleboro, MA USA
www.oak-knoll.com
From Warblade on aim:

Weasel109877: say we're looking for shows between the 20th and 26th between new york and maryland
Weasel109877: may 20th and 26th
Weasel109877: correct that. turns out that jesse and zyla dont finish school until may 25th, so we're gonna have to move this to the first week in june i think

I do..but no one ever comes to it! hahaha

Seriously...if they are serious about touring, we might be able to help out Warblade on a VA date..have them contact me on AIM: Thelamite5

Ill pass along your AIM to mike, I think he said something about a Virginia date but I didnt know if he had seen this. What I know so far is we are looking at the first week of June though.

Weasel109877: k, i think we're on a show in brooklyn on 6/6, ironically its a 6/6/06 six show, so the band is gonna promote from that angle.

corning-6/2

brooklyn-6/6

NYC again?-6/9

baltimore-6/10

rochester-6/11

Still looking for shows on 4,5,7,8

Conneticut or RI on 4 or 5 (possible show in the works for one of these days, but the other needs to be filled)
Jersey on 7
Philly on 8
these would be ideal in creating the least amount of back tracking for us, but whatever.

HUNG is pleased to bring Warblade to NYC as part of the 666 SHOW

HUNG Presents THE 666 SHOW
Featuring Full Blown Chaos, HUNG, Warblade and Hate in the Box
Tuesday, June 6th, 2006
@ Crash Mansion
199 Bowery St. (at Spring St.)
www.crashmansion.com
www.666show.com
21+ to enter, $12 or $10 w/flyer

Come celebrate the most evil night of the millennium in the heart of NYC. It's going to be more than just a concert - 4 bands, vendors, giveaways, drink specials, special performances by Tyler Fyre and more!

More sponsors and vendors to be announced - check www.666show.com for more details as they come, and discount fliers.

Big thanks to HUNG for getting Calmsite a show in NYC May 22 (Fireborn is confirming today if they can play). I don't have any connections in CT, but perhaps RI (best to post on www.returntothepit.com for MA and NH shows.. some RI shows).
Actually, I just got an email back from a place in Pawtucket. It's a small venue but 1 or 2 towns north of Prov almost in Mass.
Maybe Dan from shroud can give you the booker for the 'living room' in providence.

KC's tap booker: kegman68@cox.net
Or I can call him - what day did you want ? i mean this is very close to new bedford - maybe 30mins north west of it

\m/ !!!

Confirmed dates:
June, 2 Corning, NY at Union Hall 6pm
Chaos Reigns, Warblade, Fireborn, TBA

June, 3 New Bedford , MA at Marshall's Pub 8pm
Cost: $5.00
The Accursed, Warblade, Kreagen, Smite the righteous, Polaris and Coffin Birth

June, 6 New York, NY at Crash Mansion 199 Bowery St.8pm
Cost: $12.00
HUNG PRESENTS THE 666 SHOW with Full Blown Chaos! Join us this evening to celebrate the most evil night of our existence - for the only time this millenium, it's 06/06/06! On the bill - Hate in the Box, Warblade, HUNG and Full Blown Chaos. Giveaways, vendors and more TBA!
Promotional website

June, 8 Philadelphia, PA at The Barbary 8pm
Green Evening Requiem, others

June, 9 NYC (in the works)

June, 10 Baltimore, MD at The Jerkstore 8pm
Turn into Ghosts, Warblade, Blodtorste, Xeper

June 11- Rochester, NY Bugjar 8pm $5/7
The Accursed, Trephinated, Kaborum, Samara

We'll be seein you