Warning - Watching From a Distance

the plane! the plane!

• Total voters
Tis a shame. I know they have 1 gig left which according to most sources is still a go...

l_954b2aae78f64d0b91a538a87ff4a81b.jpg

Wish I could make it out, flights are just a bit over my reserves, though (flights are 800, would leave me with about 100 dollars to eat and sleep with). Fucking Warning, Mekong Delta, Artillery, Vendetta, and Hallows Eve in the same show? Ace lineup. If there's some random drop in flight prices, I'm hitting it.

Tis a shame. I know they have 1 gig left which according to most sources is still a go...

Wish I could make it out, flights are just a bit over my reserves, though (flights are 800, would leave me with about 100 dollars to eat and sleep with). Fucking Warning, Mekong Delta, Artillery, Vendetta, and Hallows Eve in the same show? Ace lineup. If there's some random drop in flight prices, I'm hitting it.

Hallow's Eve cancelled and were replaced by Pagan Altar

eh, Warning > Pagan Altar all the time afaik.

ESPECIALLY in live shows... Pagan Altar was good but played way too long and let their monitor problems show a lot more than Warning did

Wasn't that Pagan Altar's, like...first gig in decades though? I'm sure they're constantly improving, which is what sounds to be the case based on their postings on their message board.

Hope so... it was still well worth the trip to see such a legendary band in action, just too much to hold my attention through a 2 hour set or whatever it was

Its funny jeff, I never got this album until I got IT. Id put this up against 99% of shit. If ye havent got IT yet, just chill until the moment is right. May br 10 years grom now. Just keep this album up your sleeve at the ready. Preferably in a sullen state where it can hit.

40 Watt Sun cant touch this. Think I syill got that album in shrimk wrap.

ive got the warning album and i do enjoy it. it helped get me through a rough patch. i think the 40ws album is just a bit easier on the emotions with better vocal lines

Can't say that I love this album, but I do "like" it enough to spin once a year or so. It is a grower no doubt (and could be loved as the years go by), but I typically go for Pallbearer when I want boohoo doom.

it's still whiny insufferable crap with one riff and one vocal melody sorry

I think Footprints is still an incredible song. I haven't listened to the whole album though in years.