Warning - Watching From a Distance

the plane! the plane!

• Total voters
Finally, after some negotiation, both WARNING albums will be repressed VERY soon under license to German label CYCLONE EMPIRE. The long out of print debut "THE STRENGTH TO DREAM" will have some updated and slightly different packaging, while "WATCHING FROM A DISTANCE" will remain pretty much, the same.

This deal will mark also the true beginning of MISKATONIC's increased co-operation with CYCLONE EMPIRE, a relationship we hope will be long lasting and productive for all concerned.

"WATCHING FROM A DISTANCE" will also be available shortly as a limited vinyl edition on METAL SUPREMACY Records.

Finally, after some negotiation, both WARNING albums will be repressed VERY soon under license to German label CYCLONE EMPIRE. The long out of print debut "THE STRENGTH TO DREAM" will have some updated and slightly different packaging, while "WATCHING FROM A DISTANCE" will remain pretty much, the same.

This deal will mark also the true beginning of MISKATONIC's increased co-operation with CYCLONE EMPIRE, a relationship we hope will be long lasting and productive for all concerned.

"WATCHING FROM A DISTANCE" will also be available shortly as a limited vinyl edition on METAL SUPREMACY Records.

I picked up their re-release of Count Raven's "High On Infinity", which is a great record, by the way, and was very pleased with the whole product. I really could have been without that flaccid toilet sausage's introduction, though. What's his name? The Solstice dude. What a raving idiot...

Rich Walker lmao

Thats my fav CR album. Check out Destruction of The Void as well if you enjoy that one. Storm Warning is pretty damn good too. You can forget about Messiah of Confusion though.

I have a feeling that Cyclone Empire is going to be working with Miskatonic to get the Desolation Angels box set out as well. Rich mentioned that he's been unemployed for a while and wants to see that out ASAP even if it meant moving it to a different label (though he would probably still do the die hard under the Miskatonic banner).

Yeah, I was somewhat sceptical too at first, assuming it was the usual run of the mill snoozyfied black sabbath copy cats, but how wrong I was. I'm listening to it right now and every time I hear it it amazes me how good and solid this album is. And, to boot, the singer can actually sing and match the heaviness and epic punch of the music. Amazing

Yup, I too was somewhat skeptical at first. I knew it would be something I would enjoy, but didn't truly think it would be the masterpiece many touted it to be. Very happy to be proven wrong in this case. The album hasn't lost a bit of its magic with age for me.

Best album I've heard in years. I think I've listened to it more than anything else in my collection. Not so much these days, but I think its time to put it on again :)

this album is definitely one of my favorites. i didn't realize this thread even existed? :kickass: